Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal refund

Sorry to bore you boys but need a hand,

Basically been ripped off on ebay gone through the process of getting a refund off pay-pal and they want a independant person to tell them that the brand new printer i purchased is not brand new at all (scrap) and is'nt even the right model can't get to a shop etc this week as have just changed jobs and its impossible, can show photo's etc and being a mk2 freak am totally honest and don't want this seller Tw_t to get away with it. any one that can help please pm me and i can go through it with them just involves emailing me letter with their phone number and i fax it to paypal.

Sorry again to bore you all

CheeRs
    sigpic[SIGPIC]

Put a link to the Ebay item you bought
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Heres link check feedback

sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

all the ones giving good feedback could be his mates......easily done!

Comment

ummm always vary of people that sell things and don't put the actual picture of the item up but instead use library photos, or I have seen people pinching photo's from other ebay items !

Good luck with the refund.

Mark
          [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
          Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Photo's

Looks like the photos (of 2 different printers!) have been lifted straight out of the Argos online catalogue!

Looks dodgy.

Did you qualify for Paypal protection - used this recently and Paypal refunded goods and postage in full. Open a dispute with e-bay and it should forward you to the Paypal site. They will need some info like communications between you and the seller, and the item number.

Good luck - the system does work!

Paul
            Member number 248

Comment

Thats the trouble to get out of paying i have to prove to paypal thats its not correct by going to a third party getting a letter off them and faxing it on in 1 week and i have'nt got time to mess about when all that. All i should have to do is send them a photo of the item which is quite obviously not the right one.
              sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
              X