how low is your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how low is your car?

just curious to know how low everyones car is. mine is -2" all round, and i was thinking of lifting it up an inch, but a few people say it looks ok. i havnt had any issues with bottoming out, so i may leave it....... what d;ya reckon?

I'm about the same but i want lower mate

Comment

leave it Lee, low centre if gravity and all that handles better

Comment

brian, one of the things that worries me is getting on the ferry at fishgaurd in may, when we were getting on the boat at dover last year, loads of cars were grinding out on the bottom, i was ok cos my car was standrd height at the time, but now its low, i dont want limiting ground clearance.....and i have had a bit of trouble with speed bumps etc since i lowered it......

Comment

I made it on to the ferry from Here to cumbria and mine EX mine was lowered over 3" at the rear and a good 2 + at the front ?

Comment

plus the roads in ireland are shit!

Comment

your right They are shite down south ours are just fine up here in the North

Comment

My old man got on the ferry from Dover to France many years ago with his Aston DB5 and that left half its underside on the ramp Lee and it didnt have a Ashley system

Comment

nor have i richard!! its back off the car, and i'm gonna return it when i get round to it...........load'o'crap that was...........

try a janspeed next, if thats no good, im sending the boys raand!

Comment

Janspeed will fit and sound nice Lee and next tine u are in Dover let me know as it will be beer time mate

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
                      I made it on to the ferry from Here to cumbria and mine EX mine was lowered over 3" at the rear and a good 2 + at the front ?
                      yeah, but your wallet was in the boot..........

Comment

Carefull Lee Brian has turned nasty in his old age

Comment

Originally posted by Trickster
                          Carefull Lee Brian has smelled nasty in his old age
                          not a nice thing to say about somebody we all look up to richard.......

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop
                            Originally posted by Trickster
                            Carefull Lee Brian has smelled nasty in his old age
                            not a nice thing to say about somebody we all look up to richard.......
                            Its the rough old water in the Emerald isle mate

Comment

yeh bollox to you I'm taking my dummy and going somewhere to be appreciated

I'm never ever coming back, like the the others that dont

me nasty , you want to see it in work smack with a brush shaft if necessary turns everything as they say SWEEEEEET, lovin it

Comment

Working...
                              X