sigpic

Yep tis the man himself

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

welcome then mate , if it is mr rab c himself
      sigpic

Comment

YES GAZ i'm ere at last. look'n at your pictures it seems u'v bn busy. Or is it some1 else's car. anyhow gaz guin back to that bloke with the mk11 tattoo's i don't think you'd get 1 on your top half lad. you'll av 2 AV afew more burgers of the WORKS bbq. Rab C.
        sigpic

Comment

:brilsmurf: welcome craig to the custom's electronic bb heaven glad to see u at weekend and a good time was had by all but watch out for the rotherham swamp monsters was a good nite all the same thanks for the parcels ;-) will let u know when i am back over the hill for some barnsley chop :flower: :cheese:

welcome to the 20th century :faroah:

but vote custom and watch out for the

Comment

Tis indeed my car mate ..just having a quick respray
            sigpic

Comment

BOX OF BITS.

YES i know who 2 vote 4, & i've also known who 2 watch 4. But wot about that lovely MEX on NATIONAL DAY not get'n a trophy. WOT wa all that about !!!!! the's some moody bguers about. You'd think they'd know the CRAC by now.. THE WORKS RULE !
              sigpic

Comment

derby town

:albino: gary i wa guin 2 phone you the other saturday when i wa sat on the KOP. just one thing 2 say WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY. 2-1 to wednesday ! keep it real ! & catch ya later
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X