Advice on a car I have seen please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on a car I have seen please...

Hello all, have been to look at a couple of cars recently and one has caught my eye...

It is a black Mk2 RS2000 (no sunroof) that has just had a full respray and a mint beige fishnet interior fitted.

It is running a Cossie turbo engine and has disc brakes all round, hydraulic handbrake and it is running on standard RS 4 spoke alloys (so looks totally standard), well apart from the roll cage.

The rear end is running an English axle (with LSD) , single leaf springs and a Panhard rod.

The radiator and intercooler are cossie 2wd items and have been fitted by cutting away some of the inner wing....

I am unsure as to what spec the engine is as have not been out in it yet, just been to see the car.

Now I reckon I could get it for £7000, what do people think?

Thanks

Lee

sounds good for all that and a sleeper too, they usually cost more but whats the engine like ? I know you have not been in it but you would need some sort of idea about it as it could be an expensive rebuild

Comment

Yeah, aware of that, it does look good and is just being finshed off...

Trouble is there is a MK1 with top pf the spec everything that I could also 'possibly' have, but it is another 3 or 4 grand!

Lee

Comment

you may have to spend a few quid on a stronger back axle?
        😯

Comment

Working...
        X