Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyd coddington lost another member of staff

Just found this over on t-sport, Roy died some time in the last 2 weeks,
    The following was posted by a Coddington staff member on the AHR forum..........

Hello everyone,

This is a post I really don't want to write and it is being done with great sadness. Roy's wife, Laura, had been battling an illness for quite sometime, and last week she succumbed to that illness and passed away. She and Roy were soul mates and needless to say that devastated Roy. Last night Roy joined her in Heaven. He passed away ending his bought with lung cancer.

We wanted to let all of you who wrote in know that Roy did get your messages. He, as well as his family and all of us at Boyd Coddington's Garage appreciated all your thoughts and prayers. Roy was very special to us and he will be sorely missed.

May God bless Roy and Laura.

Thank you Roy
    what will Boyd do know

cheers James
    MK11 member 356

who is Roy ? sorry dont know, I know from watching Sky Boyd Codd but thats it

Comment

hes was a master sheet metal workin

Comment

oh yes, didnt take much notice of the names to be honest

Comment

Thats a shame about that, excellent program soon there will be nobody left on it they all seem to be leaving

Comment

again thats a real shame, i remember he was always a grumpy old git, sat at his desk, brilliant at his work, i remember a few weeks ago with the black guy laughing and joking and Roy was going ape with him, thats a sad loss

Comment

Working...
            X