Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk2 RS2000 original underside pics

Hi all
    I’m currently restoring a genuine mk2 2000 that’s in a state. Has had a new floor etc . I’m trying to find some good pictures of the underneath of a standard car to help and use as reference . Can anyone help ? Google hasn’t
    Thanks

I'm not sure if mine would be any use as it was undersealed from new (Dinatrol I think). I'll try to take some next time I'm out there, but currently having treatment for a detached retina, so can't do it for a while yet I'm afraid.

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

I have some of mine but not sure how to upload pics.

PM me your email and I can get some to you 👍

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

I'm not sure whether this will work or not.....

Use imgbox to upload, host and share all your images. It's simple, free and blazing fast!

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

More price in this album 👍

Use imgbox to upload, host and share all your images. It's simple, free and blazing fast!

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by Aled View Post
              More price in this album 👍

http://imgbox.com/g/Et08xdEB8m
              Absolutely perfect that aled thanks

How well did that clean up !!!! The ziebart? Certainly did it’s job.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee R View Post
                Absolutely perfect that aled thanks

How well did that clean up !!!! The ziebart? Certainly did it’s job.
                Couldn't have hoped for better. Original paint underneath and virtually no welding needed. It was so good that it became a full restoration but worth it in the end 👌

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Sorry I haven't been well enough to take any of mine, but having a quick look at the ones posted they are much clearer than I could have managed.

@Aled looks like a really nice car you've got there. Mine looks similar underneath and only the strut tops that I needed to do. Shame I didn't get on with it years ago as it's been left standing for so long it needs everything else doing as well as the wings putting back on.

@Lee I hope yours turns out just as good.

Comment

Thank you mate and hopefully you feel better soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X