Aldridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldridge

I am going to fit new seat covers on the fishnet recarros and was sure that the last time I checked they were just under £400 but now£470....does anyone else do them?

Nope!

Comment

Can't help on the price, but I did my Scheel seats (often incorrectly knoiwn as roll-top Recaros) with the Aldridge covers and was very impressed indeed!

What a job though - definitely invest in hog rings and hog ring pliers if the Recaros are similarly upholstered. Not the most pleasant of jobs and I ended up like I'd been fighting with a very angry cat for two days. Renewed the webbing belts too and the whole driving experience is soooo different to the saggy old seats.

Drew

Comment

I bought some in February this year £470. Very pleased with them and worth every penny in my opinion.

I also did the rear £285.

Comment

Thanks for the replies

Comment

Had mine done by Aldridge a few years ago. They are good quality, value for money and worth paying the extra. Friendly helpful staff, 1st class service.

Comment

Originally posted by loydpg View Post
              Had mine done by Aldridge a few years ago. They are good quality, value for money and worth paying the extra. Friendly helpful staff, 1st class service.

Plus one

Yep, the price has gone up I'm afraid, good covers though, no comparison to 40+ year old tired seats. The Recaros will need a stripdown anyway, tired belts under the seat base corroded or knackered side cushion and bolster foams (driver's side), etc., etc.

Comment

Do Aldridge offer a fitting service ?
                sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                  Yes Alan, I took them quite a shabby pair (foam damage, net damage, etc). They attended to all the other issues and gave me back a pair of fully re furbished seats.

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                    Yes Alan, I had the ones in ATR done there, excellent job.
                    Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

i used them recently and i had a very different experience the all the above.
                      p.m me and i'll give you all the gory details

Comment

It's nice to know I'm not the only person who's been, how shall I put it,
                        Unimpressed with them

Comment

Working...
                        X