X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watches

Does anyone on here sell nice watches We want to buy Gabriel one for his 21
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

I have a genuine Ford watch for sale (hasn't been used in years) and also a McDonalds watch with a little "M" on the end of the second-hand.

Comment

Originally posted by miniliteman View Post
      i have a genuine ford watch for sale (hasn't been used in years) and also a mcdonalds watch with a little "m" on the end of the second-hand. :d
      t w a t

Comment

I’ve used watchfinder in the past. Some very nice pieces on their site

Flute

Comment

Watch

Nice omega I think will go up in value in time planet ocean or sea master 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Flute View Post
            I’ve used watchfinder in the past. Some very nice pieces on their site

Flute
            Me too, and would recommend them. They are also,happy to haggle - I got a very good discount from the advertised price on a recent purchase of an Omega Speedmaster Mk2.

However, the OP should give us an indication of budget expectations and this will allow expectations and recommendations to be managed!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy97 View Post
              Me too, and would recommend them. They are also,happy to haggle - I got a very good discount from the advertised price on a recent purchase of an Omega Speedmaster Mk2.

However, the OP should give us an indication of budget expectations and this will allow expectations and recommendations to be managed!
              Looking at something like this

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                Plenty to choose from here:

Explore our range of luxury pre-owned Tag Heuer Aquaracer watches for sale. Find your perfect timepiece at competitve prices at Watchfinder today.

And you would probably get £100-200 off the advertised price.

Alternative brands available too. Worth a look.

Comment

And just to add, if it was me I would look for the watch I wanted (not just sticking to the Tag brand) at about the £1500 price and would try to get at least £250 off.

Comment

When you're choosing a nice watch you've got to consider what you are looking to get out of it.

Is it purely for aesthetic appeal or do you have an underlying interest in the movement itself?

Do you want a mechanical movement or quartz? Automatic or manual?

Modern watches are rarely a good investment unless its a limited edition which becomes desirable or if its made of a precious metal.

Some brands such as Rolex will retain their value much better over something like Omega or Tag Heuer but at the end of the day you buy what you like and not what you think is gonna be valuable in 5-10 years time.

A new watch is super gift but a used watch can be equally as nice.

If considering a used watch, be very careful...its a minefield and you've got to know what you're looking for.

First thing you've gotta make sure is that what you are looking at is genuine.

There are some really good forums out there which can help with this a great deal.

I'd recommend the watchuseek forum.

Make sure that all the paperwork and correct boxes are present.

You may pay a slight premium from something like watchfinder but you should get a decent warranty and some piece of mind!

Comment

Working...
                    X