No announcement yet.

Have you lot lost internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=You can follow me round the tour but I'm not sure youll be able to keep up as I'm in the mex [/QUOTE]

Its a tour not a race
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

• A serious question to members on here with less than 3 weeks to go to the lakes tour , on the Friday and Saturday nights what are your plans ? Where are you going or staying ? What would you like to see happen ? Would you like to park your car up for the night and open up a few cans and start the ball rolling with some inter mingling between members ? Talk about cars , crack some jokes and stories and be able to let your guard down and enjoy the moment what it's for , would you like a big free standing tent to all gather in with some background music and some heaters to keep the chill out of the air that's the place I like to be having fun and having a laugh , these days come once a year and it's only you that can make that happen , if you go away then you miss out on what some members have been doing for years so get in amongst it and enjoy it , get a taxi back to your digs once the party is over 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Comment

• Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
        A serious question to members on here with less than 3 weeks to go to the lakes tour , on the Friday and Saturday nights what are your plans ? Where are you going or staying ? What would you like to see happen ? Would you like to park your car up for the night and open up a few cans and start the ball rolling with some inter mingling between members ? Talk about cars , crack some jokes and stories and be able to let your guard down and enjoy the moment what it's for , would you like a big free standing tent to all gather in with some background music and some heaters to keep the chill out of the air that's the place I like to be having fun and having a laugh , these days come once a year and it's only you that can make that happen , if you go away then you miss out on what some members have been doing for years so get in amongst it and enjoy it , get a taxi back to your digs once the party is over 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
        Would like to park up and have some beer with everyone BUT DIDNT GET ON THE TOUR GUTTED
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Andy
          If you are there you will have a list of cars you can jump in and do the tour as a passenger , you might get a ride out from someone mate be positive thoughts
          Get up to the lakes , pitch the tent open some beers and enjoy make good from nothing , staying in the house will do nothing mate �� And you will miss out its that simple .

Comment

• Having to work Saturday coming down Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by FLATCAP40 View Post
              To that end I'm hoping to be Ches's and Frostie's best mate one day so I to can be a 'Clique' member!!
              Ches isn't allowed in

[QUOTE=merlinr1;730907]
              Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
              Folk on Porsche Forum know you to Kev
              My reputation precedes me as always
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Get down on the sat night pitch a tent and enjoy the crack.

Comment

• Would be great , but out in Edinburgh Saturday night , only a few beers so I can get down early

Comment

• Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
                    Get down on the sat night pitch a tent and enjoy the crack.
                    What the Lakes Tour used to be about

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                      What the Lakes Tour used to be about
                      What forums have you been banned from since i last frequented this place.
                      here's a few bottoms for you

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

• yep, strong and Stable, Kev.......

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wozzy View Post
                          What forums have you been banned from since i last frequented this place.
                          here's a few bottoms for you
                          I'm too entertaining to get banned from anywhere son (Apart from the S1 Forum lol)
                          Originally posted by graham John View Post
                          yep, strong and Stable, Kev.......

cheeRS
                          That's it, I did say if I heard that sh1tty ear worm again.............

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                            I'm too entertaining to get banned from anywhere son (Apart from the S1 Forum lol)

That's it, I did say if I heard that sh1tty ear worm again.............
                            Kev he only comes on here to throw his weight around. Hes a valleys bully
                            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Originally posted by FLATCAP40 View Post
                              Kevin

I'm relatively new on here compared to some and, like you, I felt I a certain 'clique' effect and i stated so a long time ago.
                              Since then I've come to realize, it's not an intentional 'I'm only speaking to people who've been on here since it started' attitude by the older members, but more human nature and no harm is meant or intended.
                              Hence I've now changed tact and decided if you can't beat join em. So have started to make a joke of it and laugh about it.
                              To that end I'm hoping to be Ches's and Frostie's best mate one day so I to can be a 'Clique' member!!
                              Well talk to anyone we ain't got many friends

Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
                              A serious question to members on here with less than 3 weeks to go to the lakes tour , on the Friday and Saturday nights what are your plans ? Where are you going or staying ? What would you like to see happen ? Would you like to park your car up for the night and open up a few cans and start the ball rolling with some inter mingling between members ? Talk about cars , crack some jokes and stories and be able to let your guard down and enjoy the moment what it's for , would you like a big free standing tent to all gather in with some background music and some heaters to keep the chill out of the air that's the place I like to be having fun and having a laugh , these days come once a year and it's only you that can make that happen , if you go away then you miss out on what some members have been doing for years so get in amongst it and enjoy it , get a taxi back to your digs once the party is over ��������������������������
                              Well said Alex, that's exactly what I'll be doing
                              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                                Its a tour not a race
                                have you seen how slow a 1.6 mexico is
                                Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
                                X