Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Tom,
    welcome to the board.
    I met your Dad a few weeks ago (nice guy), he followed me until I stopped so he could look at my car........I thought I had 'cut him up or something' when he pulled in front of me when I stopped and jumped out of the van before I got out of the car!
    I had that particular issue of CF on the rear seat at the time, so he was showing me who he was

Andrew T
    RS MK II Member No. 351
    RSOC Member No. 40178

Comment

Paul - not bad at all mate, cheers. Yeah we're a bit out of the way of going to shows and meets etc, must catch up soon....

Andrew - It's a small world eh!? He was telling me about your RS - and when he mentioned the number i said "what you mean this one" and showed him some pictures on the board..... He said you looked a bit alarmed when he got out the van to speak to you!

Can someone tell me how to post pictures please?
      Tom

Comment

here u go tom

Comment

Right, thanks Rallyslag for the uploader info.... This is the first mk2 we built, gone now i'm afraid.

And this is the current one. Same basic spec, just built into a rally shell and not quite as pretty.

Comment

Welcome!, nice looking MK2 too.
            Steve Marden.Mk2 RS2 gone, now got a 420 BHP 3dr Moonstone Sierra Cosworth, its fun.

Comment

That is one pretty MK2
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
              X