Anyone live near Sleaford and going to Avo day on 19 June?,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live near Sleaford and going to Avo day on 19 June?,

Guys anyone live near Sleaford and going to Avo day on the on the 19?,need a small favour, need 1 focus rs alloy wheel collecting,no tyre on this,wheel is new.beer tokens are available for the decent fellow who can help us out!!!!.thanks foxy....

son I can pick it up and give it to one of the notts lads to bring to avo as im not going this year, will be in france for England game.

sleafords only 20 mins from me
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Where is sleaford
      sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Thanks Chesney,Alan its not far from Grantham or near Nottingham..I will send you the details for if later..thanks again Ches ps you got a mk2 focus rs yet son??..one near me in Oldham,very low miles,£28,995.

Comment

Sorry Olham..

Comment

I travel A1 past Grantham and M62 past Oldham every week so if you don't get sorted I can pick it up from Jasons and drop it off for you
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Nice one Alan,your the man.hopefully Ches is sorting it for us,but thanks again for your help..

Comment

Alan you could drop it at dads when you pick the wheels up and foxy can collect from there
                sigpic

Comment

What ever is best for you guys ,,,let me know
                  sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Good old Chesney!!! .

All sorted thanks guys!!!!..good old Jason has got it sorted,he's a top lad..again thanks to everyone who offered to help us out,there are still some decent honest good people out there.thanks again boys.....

Comment

:d
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
                      X