No announcement yet.

Lakes team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were also very lucky in the raffle two bottles of quality red wine and a bottle of single malt but as the saying goes if you dont buy you dont win .. many thanks to the donators ... will bring a prize or two next year .. slept well last night .. the tent will be aired today an put away till next year haha

Comment

BIG WELL DONE lakes tour team . what a brilliant weekend great tour. nice to meet new faces and old great crack as well

Comment

Another great weekend, massive thanks to everyone involved in putting it all together.
        Also thanks to Miles, Catherine and family for the bigger room
        Roll on next year.

CheeRS
        Martin

Comment

Big thank you

BIG Thank you for all your hard work fantastic weekend, meeting new people and seeing different cars, think we've got the bug now hope to do it all again next year

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
            Great weekend ,,,thank you to the team and my map man ,,,,,right ,,left ...right ,,,bollox ,,,
            I did not have a chicane in my road book did wonder where you were going

Comment

Lakes tour

A huge big thanks to Steve and the team for putting a brilliant weekend.
              It's was great to see such a big turn out of cars.
              We can't wait till next year now

Cheers Steve.

Comment

I would like to say a massive thank you to Steve and all the team for a brilliant weekend.
                The work and organizing that goes into this event must be incredible. This is the first time i've done the Lakes Tour and it has been the best event i've done with the car.
                It was a shock and also an honour to come away with the trophy for 'Car of the Tour'.
                Was fantastic and am already looking forward to next year.
                Cheers Steve, Thanks again.
                John.

Comment

Thanks for organising an amazing tour Steve, was great fun, will definitely be coming again next year.

Hucky

Comment

Huge thanks to all involved for another great weekend

Thank you very much

As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters be pointing t'other way !

Comment

Lakes

Thanks to all the organising team and helpers fantastic first tour really enjoyed it roll on next year.

Iain ,Karen

Comment

What a weekend these are definaitly times we will never forget and for me having both sons with me on the tour ,big thanks to my mate laney never a dull moment when he is on form .and a massive thanks to steve, bobby spade hands and all that organized it for us .

Has said, the only sad thing is we have to wait till next year now .

Comment

Big thanks to steve and the tour and show teams
                          had a great weekend

Comment

Fantastic weekend....many thanks to Steve,Bobby and the rest of the team

Comment

My 1st tour now can't wait for next year. Thanks and well done to all the organising team. Paul

Comment

Another cracking weekend as always.

Top job by Steve, Bobby L, Gordon and not forgetting the legends that are the new security team (hope they didn't catch anything........).

Miles, Catherine & Paul also.

Just hope I wasn't saying goodbye to an old friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X