Whats it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats it worth?

Getting bored yet again, and probably time for something else! (ES COS), any ideas what its worth????????

79 RS2000 Custom rolling shell, red, gcat chassis no, new style V5, new flat front wings, new inner wings, rear floors, splash panels, seam welded, big tunnel, big diff tunnel, new rear big wheel tubs, gussetted, GRP4 alloy forest f/r arches and front spoiler, 14 point S/D cage, and LOTS of new parts and spares, Last on the road in 1992, any ideas?

Thanks
    Steve Marden.Mk2 RS2 gone, now got a 420 BHP 3dr Moonstone Sierra Cosworth, its fun.

all depends on the new parts Steve,

but the rolling shell has got to be £3.5K - 4K I would say easily possibly more, but all depends what someone is willing to pay its ready for a rally car job just about

but I have to say thats a nice looking job on it too

Comment

A bit optomistic at that price I think.Depends what the parts are.
      sigpic

Comment

New bits that go with the car

4x9x13, 4 spoke revolutions
        New quick rack
        New grp4 wcxm
        New wcxn pinto mounts
        New grp4 steering knuckle
        4 speed quaife box with quickshift
        All the four link boxes and bars/ fittings
        Adjustable height pannard rod
        New Gaz rear coilovers
        New rear turret towers
        New bias peddle box
        4 branch manifold and 1 box exhaust
        H4 headlamps and grill
        Reconed quarter bumpers
        12 gallon alloy tank and base and filler

and probably lots more.
        Steve Marden.Mk2 RS2 gone, now got a 420 BHP 3dr Moonstone Sierra Cosworth, its fun.

Comment

Get it sold over in Ireland steve the best money for it here LOL

I thought the 4 links were all fitted already, but seeing what has sold over here for the money £3K should be got easily, I saw a semi-rotten harrier over here go for £3.6 and imo wasnt worth half that even the fella selling it who I know well could have sold it 5 times over in an hour , so its all market and

theres some nice parts too

Interested in the bias peddle box
          and steering knuckle

Comment

Hi
            What engine do you have ?
            I might be interested in buying the job lot from you.Do you have anymore pics of the shell and bits.
            Skids
            sigpic

Comment

steve,
              i agree with brian, easilly worth £3 -£4 grand, more with the parts/ bits - as you know i am in the middle of a build and spent that much on parts alone, shame you are selling, i would have bought that off you if it was this time last year

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skids
                Hi
                What engine do you have ?
                I might be interested in buying the job lot from you.Do you have anymore pics of the shell and bits.
                Skids

Theres no engine, PM me your e-mail address and i can send you some pics.

Comment

Working...
                X