Lakes Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blogsy View Post
    Thanks for that. Sounds and looks great. Just another quick question, the girlfriend isn't too keen on camping so I might go for a hotel or b&b. Is it best to stay at the Heaves or is the action all happening elsewhere? I want to be near where most people will be for the atmosphere (ie bbq and beer!). Also, am I right in thinking it's the last weekend in May, the bank holiday one? Cheers.
    Just bring her camping anyway, plenty of crack/ beer and vodka sorts out doubts of camping
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oggie snr View Post
      SON!! your hired as Lakes Tour press and publicity secretary
      I'm happy taking benefits from the tax payers but thanks for the job offer
      sigpic

Comment

Lakes

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
        Just bring her camping anyway, plenty of crack/ beer and vodka sorts out doubts of camping
        As lakes virgins last year all i can say is hope to be back this year again , we have a mhome but convinced jane its ok in a tent ... plyed her with coppaberg .. no problem ... other than some bugger in a nearby tent ( i feel sorry for lewis haha )

Comment

Originally posted by crusader View Post
          As lakes virgins last year all i can say is hope to be back this year again , we have a mhome but convinced jane its ok in a tent ... plyed her with coppaberg .. no problem ... other than some bugger in a nearby tent ( i feel sorry for lewis haha )
          The ghost of lakes gone by is what to watch for
          sigpic

Comment

The ghost of lakes gone by is what to watch for
            yes the ghost can be heard now and again eh louie................
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
              yes the ghost can be heard now and again eh louie................
              Haha I hear he's got a slight Ozzie twang now
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thedman View Post
                So it would only be opened to MSA log booked cars, marshalled, emergency services, National B Licence, liability insurance, etc.

At what point over the last 10 years, have you not listened to what Father has said about driving on the tour......

Closed club autosolo then ,,wont need all that stuff and can be in a standard car
                sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

have to agree with OCD on this one ...... an autotest or something somewhere would be a great addition to the weekend ...... maybe something to look into in the future ...... i remember years ago the Peugeot club used to run at Prescott hill climb and after paying for the run, you were allowed to zap up the hill as fast and as many times as you wanted ..... used to be a really good event

Comment

OCD.....,,,,
                    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Haha I hear he's got a slight Ozzie twang now
                      he's become very international, bit of a jetsetter
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                        have to agree with OCD on this one ...... an autotest or something somewhere would be a great addition to the weekend ...... maybe something to look into in the future ...... i remember years ago the Peugeot club used to run at Prescott hill climb and after paying for the run, you were allowed to zap up the hill as fast and as many times as you wanted ..... used to be a really good event
                        A few laps of M-Sports car park
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                          he's become very international, bit of a jetsetter
                          Tanned and ripped
                          sigpic

Comment

As said its a tour not a rally but somewhere for those who wanted to have a bit of sideways fun could be interesting and entertaining for those who dident want to thrash their cars to spectate

Do I recall a Kart track up near Mr Rudds patch Can remember the name but think it starts with R
                            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Speak nice to Malcolm and tell him to speed up the M-Sport development centre track.

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                                As said its a tour not a rally but somewhere for those who wanted to have a bit of sideways fun could be interesting and entertaining for those who dident want to thrash their cars to spectate

Do I recall a Kart track up near Mr Rudds patch Can remember the name but think it starts with R
                                Rowrah , used to take my Fiesta Supersport round it after hours in the 80's

No good for full size cars now Alan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X