The Gimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gimp

Myself,Mex-it and the boys where talking, with all the press about the Gimp mobile and it looks like its going in retro mag as the Geezer frightened the living day lights out of the editor simon wooley.
    HOW MUCH WOULD THE GIMP MOBILE FETCH ON E-BAY. :lol:
    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Nice one

'The Geezer scared the sh1t out of me at Bruntingthorpe earlier this year. The about three laps later bang! Why couldn't that have happened sooner.

Seriously that car is a good value track car and Dave couldn't get it to fall off whatever he did!

Comment

paul offered in the sale could be 5 laps with the gezzer driving on track lol :lol: :lol:

Comment

Oi u lot - I go on holiday for a week and u r trying to get me to sell THE GIMP !! - lol

Must admit I do get more column inches in the press mags than some "run of the mill" £30k + cars - lol
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

:twisted: Have a nice holiday!

By the way how long are you going for? and where is the gimp parked?

(I think I've watched 'gone in 60 seconds' one to many times)
          Anyone now how to boost a Sierra 4*4? Do lollipop sticks open the door
          like on a MKII?

Comment

I have just got back tonight.

Never advertise on web when u go on holiday !!

Gone in 60 seconds - more like back in 2 mins as the tyres are too noisey - lol lol
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

:twisted: Damm Have to find something else to do with the lollystick and balaclava (Is that spelt right). Dave (or anyone else for that matter) Don't know if your interested but me and Steve D are doing a track day at Mallory park next Sunday (9th November). Its advertised on www.easytrack.co.uk. B nice to see some other old skool cars.

Comment

Working...
              X