Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are your plans for the winter months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are your plans for the winter months?

just thought i would ask what everyone has in store for their cars over the winter months.i will be giving mine a respray,new bootlid ,maybe lose the yale locks and cleaning the front suspension up and fitting nice set of sevens.i know wee gaz will be busying himself away but what about everyone else?

Will hopefully have the crack in my N/S Wing rail repaired properly. Re-fit the original rear quarter interior trims and move my speakers to behind the rear seat. Touch up the stone chips on the underside, Swap my engine mounts round so I can fit my air filters!!!!!!! few other bits and bobs.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

it looks like we will be busy frosty,i hope to see you at cumbria along with all the other boys

Comment

Been a bit busy tonight, a quick engine swap for Crail + Rolling road day on Sunday

Comment

My shell will be back in 6 - 8 weeks when bodyshop owner returns from holidays (so Im promised) so hopefully puting all the bits back on ready for start of show season

Backup plan is to buy another car so I dont miss out next year like I have this year
          Fraz

www.seriesx.co.uk

Comment

whats the spec of that one Martin?

Comment

Good luck Fraz, I like your backup plan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

fraz hope you will be in the big convoy over the border to the cumbria weekend is your car not painted yet?

Comment

Steel crank + rods, Bvh head + race cam

Should be interesting on the rolling road on Sunday

Comment

nice,, but I think you have some cleaning to do on this one mate LOL

Comment

LOL LOL

The engine will be back out this winter to repaint the engine bay and my new engine will be in for next year

Comment

winter months project is to get my bros car out of the garage , while he aint looking :cyclops:

... and get mine in

and go to work on it , should have been done by now

its not gunna be a bufty 1

just a useable sideways machine

well; , thats the plan

Comment

Finish my new engine Loom and install.

General tidy up.

Extra Fuel pump.

Re-work all fuel lines.

MSA log book.

Then wants to do....

Design some under body protection and fit.
                          Order a new axle casing 53" in width - fully floating with GRP 4 Hubs.
                          Fit AP 4 pots to rear with 300mm discs.

Then car is finished LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by Blower
                            winter months project is to get my bros car out of the garage , while he aint looking :cyclops:

... and get mine in

and go to work on it , should have been done by now

its not gunna be a bufty 1

just a useable sideways machine

well; , thats the plan
                            Put mine into storage till next March and bugger off to Thailand

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie
                              fraz hope you will be in the big convoy over the border to the cumbria weekend is your car not painted yet?
                              I am planning to join the Cumbria weekend unfortunately no the car is not painted yet almost ready to paint but not quiet. A hugh amount of time has been spent on getting the x-pack kit back to its original condition. Also the guy Im using used to do restoration of RS cars in his spare time as a bit of a hobby as he worked in another bodyshop during the day, he left this job to start his own bodyshop full time and has had so much work my car has slipped and slipped. He is the only person I would trust with the work so Im just having to wait, but Im a patient man and understand that he needs his bumps and knock work to pay the bills as he wont make any real money on my work
                              Fraz

www.seriesx.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X