Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Ford Calendars 2016 from North Wales Snowdonia Tour

Dear all..... hope you and your families are all well

Please see below a copy of the advert for this year's calendar from North Wales Classic Fords. You do not need to have attended on the tour to buy one as they will give a smile to any Ford enthusiast every day of the week, but especially when they change over to the month!

Please be aware that every penny from the calendars and from the annual tour goes to a worthwhile charity in North Wales and North West region of England namely Hope House Hospice which caters for life limited children and their families ...... http://www.hopehouse.org.uk/home.html

The total raised by the group so far through our efforts with our lovely collection of old Fords (from all over the UK) in 8 years exceeds £30,60o so every calendar and every donation from our efforts will help towards achieving our goal of £50,000

If you just fancy donating and have 90 seconds to spare then it would be appreciated very much

Please feel free to visit the Just Giving website..... https://www.justgiving.com/snowdoniaclassicfordtour

Here is a message from Wayne who works extremely hard for the group on the behalf of the charity .......

Thank you for not getting on my back for next years calendar as i have been really busy for the last few months

Any way i have done quite a few pages today and hope to spend a few hours tomorrow finishing it.

First batch of 50 calendars will be ready to post out in about a week.

They have been kept to the same price as last year £ 11.50 inc the postage (ONCE AGAIN ALL THE PROFITS TO OUR CHARITY )

To order please paypal me as a gift to dwaynehankins@aol.com or to pay by phone with a card please call
    01443 479495[IMG]resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG]01443 479495

Please put your address details on the order

Here's the first few pages

First 20 Orders get a 10x8 photo of their car .... Please give details of your car as well

Ta...Wayne
    01443 479495

Call
    Send SMS
    Call from mobile
    Add to Skype
    You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

My cars in the VbGarage

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Hello Aled,

I will have one. PM me the total cost incl. postage to Holland please.

Regards, Leon.

Comment

Done, top job
        Cheers Glyn

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
          Hello Aled,

I will have one. PM me the total cost incl. postage to Holland please.

Regards, Leon.
          Message sent Leon.... thank you

Cheers Glyn Hope you are well

60 Calendars sold up to now and stocks are limited due to Wayne's time this year with his photography business. Please , if you would like one.....don't delay

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by Aled View Post
            Message sent Leon.... thank you
            Just paid by PayPal.

Comment

Working...
            X