Air Guns??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Guns??????????

Does anyone know the laws concerning old air pistols Had a look round on ebay and theres none? just accessories , So i take it Ive missed a law change or 2
    cheers Paul
    sigpic

try somewhere like http://www.sportsguns.co.uk or http://www.bbguns.co.uk/

Nutty Professor

Comment

Thanks Topaz had a look at them, I was thinking of selling one but ebay dont have any listed at all thats why I thought it must be taboo on there?
      cheers Paul
      sigpic

Comment

yeah, i think its not allowed.

try ioffer.com thats where the taboo stuff goes

Nutty Professor

Comment

from ebay site

Firearms, Ammunition, Replicas, and Militaria

What is not permitted?

Firearms:
          Firearms cannot be listed on eBay.co.uk or eBay.ie. In addition UK and Irish residents cannot list firearms on any eBay site worldwide. Firearms include all component parts of a firearm, sporting, collectible, curio & relic, signalling pistols, and antique firearms, regardless of their capability to fire a shot. Any item that is designed to discharge any shot, bullet or other missile is covered by this ban, regardless of that item's present ability to fire. Replica or imitation firearms may also not be listed on eBay.

Related items:
          Other firearms related items that are not permitted on eBay include BB guns, air guns, air pistols, paintball guns, silencers, converters (any item which can convert a firearm to have automatic capability), kits (any kit that can be used to create a firearm), high voltage electric stunning devices (for example "tazers"), flares, flare launchers, flare guns, and the receivers for flare guns. Illegal components, such as silencers, converters (to convert a firearm to have automatic capability), and short barrels are prohibited. Weapons which discharge noxious substances, liquids or gas, including tear gas or pepper spray dispensers, are also prohibited and may not be listed on eBay.

Ammunition:
          High capacity magazines (magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds) and ammunition with propellant (such as gunpowder) cannot be listed. Blank ammunition is not allowed under our fireworks policy. In addition any bullet reloading device or any equipment used to manufacture ammunition is not permitted.

Ordnance:
          Generally, ordnance (military weaponry, ammunition and related parts) is not permitted, even if the user states that the item is "unserviceable" or has been "de-militarised" or "demilled," as eBay cannot confirm that the item has effectively and permanently altered for lawful and safe transport and sale.

Grenades:
          Grenades, including metal military practice grenades, rifle grenades, dummy grenades, grenade launcher attachments, and mines, may not be listed on eBay. However, such items will be permitted if they are a relic, curio, memorabilia, or display item, that is filled with a permanent inert substance or that is otherwise permanently altered in a manner that prevents ready modification for use as a grenade.

If your listing violates any part of this policy your account may be immediately suspended.

Neil
          CheeRS Neil

Comment

Thanks for that guys will put it back in the loft for another 40 years
            sigpic

Comment

I am after a good air rifle if one is going spare !
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM
                I am after a good anal pounding if one is going spare !

Comment

Sorry Dave only got a pistol, If I hear of one will let you know ,
                  Dont have a answer to that Lee pmsl
                  sigpic

Comment

There's an absolute stack of gun parts going cheap over here. Every part comes with its own different Northern bank note. Complete the collection and get a free ton of semtex.

Contact Mr P.ONeil@SF.ie
                    We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by pushrod
                      There's an absolute stack of gun parts going cheap over here. Every part comes with its own different Northern bank note. Complete the collection and get a free ton of semtex.

Contact Mr P.ONeil@SF.ie
                      PMSL they havent really gone away you know

Comment

Custom,
                        make sure you file the sights away first...........
                        sigpic

Comment

all that stuff the paddy's gave up, was probably the unservicable items they were keeping for spares.......

Comment

get yourself on the mooch mr custom my pal got a sawn off in kit form deliver bit by bit self assembly from the good old usa it took a couple of weeks to come but in the end all arrived :firing: i believe it all works fine as well

Comment

Working...
                            X