scottish meeting last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottish meeting last night

we had our monthly meet last night at kincardine bridge it was p$issing down and cold dark and windy and we still managed 7 mk1 and five mk2 and twenty three rs owners in total not bad for a wednesday we are getting bigger all the time.should we keep it informal or go for a membership as we have a lot more members who are very supportive and enthuiastic.hoping to organise an old school event for next year .what do you all think?

Now, why can't we have that enthusiasm down here??? Well done you lot
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Bigjohnie....not watching the Bairns???..almost an upset!!

Comment

I missed it..busy picking up my new Mex resto project

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

Re: scottish meeting last night

Originally posted by bigjohnie
          we had our monthly meet last night at kincardine bridge it was p$issing down and cold dark and windy and we still managed 7 mk1 and five mk2 and twenty three rs owners in total not bad for a wednesday we are getting bigger all the time.should we keep it informal or go for a membership as we have a lot more members who are very supportive and enthuiastic.hoping to organise an old school event for next year .what do you all think?
          Johnnie get a old skool event organised u will get a good turn out i reckon mate and maybe a Kent RS might make the long drive up to see u old boys

Comment

richard how is going mate,we reckon that we probably have about 40 old sckool cars we can pull together maybe more so a show in central scotland looks a cert for next year,you guys would be really made welcome and we could show the bonnie banks of loch lomond that you are wanting to see trickster.take care pal and ill see you at some of the shows next year

Comment

Im fine mate and im sure u old boys would be more than welcoming, i would be up for a show in Scotland and i still want to get up there for a little session on the slash with u and Pat mate

Comment

Working...
              X