refunds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refunds

it looks like me and the lad will not be joining you lot this year ,is there any refund available or is the entry fee lost

Originally posted by rs new boy View Post
    it looks like me and the lad will not be joining you lot this year ,is there any refund available or is the entry fee lost
    J
    Ask if there is some one who wants to buy it, if not pm Father
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Steve has to order and pay for all the plaques etc so I think a cancellation at this late stage is an unreasonable request.

Try to sell your slot to someone who maybe didn't make it onto the Tour.
      Cheers

Comment

PM father and ask him son, he'll advise you what's best
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

What have you broke then??
          Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobbo63 View Post
            What have you broke then??
            long story but the engine has been rebuilt and got low oil pressure when it warms up destroyed a couple of cranks after a couple of miles ,cant put a finger on it

Comment

Sorry to hear that
              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Steve has to order and pay for all the plaques etc so I think a cancellation at this late stage is an unreasonable request.

Try to sell your slot to someone who maybe didn't make it onto the Tour.
                so does the plaques come through the post if your not there ? i have always wondered about the reserve list ,if someone drops out due to problems out of there control and the place gets filled by someone on the reserve list , do you get your money back

Comment

so does the plaques come through the post if your not there ? i have always wondered about the reserve list ,if someone drops out due to problems out of there control and the place gets filled by someone on the reserve list , do you get your money back
                  you have a PM

Comment

no news on a buyer

Comment

I have sold your space and yes I will give you a refund.

Everything has now been paid for Regarding the Lakes tour and No more refunds will be given under any circumstances

Comment

excellent oggie, if you had not have sold the place ,so be it ,it just gives someone else a chance to do the tour so a win win

cheers jarrod and jack

Comment

Working...
                        X