Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there anyone of here from the Isle of Man in Douglas...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there anyone of here from the Isle of Man in Douglas...?

if so can you help please
    i have just won an item on ebay and the seller is a new seller with no feedback and no address asyet...
    i will give you a drink if you can pick the item up for me and then send it on to me as i want to make sure it gets here ...you know wat i mean

any help please...?

sigpiccheeRS paul

you could try PM ing merlin69 , on turbosport

Comment

is he from there...?
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

i got a mate who lives on there (git) drophim an email adrian_breed@lycos.com if he cant help he will know some 1 on the irland who could, might even know the seller

Comment

isle of man , yea , cant remember where thou

Comment

Originally posted by rallyslag
            i got a mate who lives on there (git) drophim an email adrian_breed@lycos.com if he cant help he will know some 1 on the irland who could, might even know the seller
            can you ask him tim please...he don't know me

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by Blower
              isle of man , yea , cant remember where thou
              i will try him if tim carnt sort it for me...
              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

same guy lol

Comment

have a word tim....
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

will do mate, wat is it u have won, it might b off of him lol

Comment

a set of twin 50s.....
                      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

np mate ive emailed him, ill let u know as soon sas he gets bk 2 me

Comment

cheeRS tim...
                          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

I saw those on ebay. Good price Paul
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

i have just had an email from him
                              it don't look good the email is asking me to pay
                              on a western union bank
                              here a copy of the email

i have taken my details out.....

Buy The Item You Recently Bid On!

Here is the invoice for your item!

Seller Identity and/or Contact Information Verified.

Seller Continues to meet strict Seal Membership Criteria.

Committed to Dispute Resolution and Mediation.

Item # 8000187274 is backed by SquareTrade\'s
                              Buyer Protection Policy - up to $10,000.00.

The criteria for SquareTrade Membership.

The SquareTrade Seal, along with other factors, can substantially lower the risks of buying online. The Seal is a guarantee of a successful transaction or of a Seller\'s performance.

Contact the Seller at : roym1968@yahoo.co.uk

Currently, the seller has a $10,000.00 deposit in an eBay and SquareTrade managed purchase protection account. Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors.

The insurer of this transaction is eBay Inc.
                              The account is managed by eBay & SquareTrade center.
                              This transaction is supervised by eBay SafeHarbor team.

For buyers or sellers safety, if the owner of this account wants to withdraw the
                              funds, he will have to wait at least 15 days from that day before the funds are
                              released and the purchase protection account is closed.

Should you need a refund for this transaction?

The insured amount of the transaction will be taken from the seller\'s purchase protection account and refunded to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your discretion.You have 15 days from the above verification date to request the refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.

&

Buyer Protection Policy

Item Information

Item Title: WEBER TWIN 50s + MANIFOLD + K&N'S ONLY 1 1/2 YEAR OLD
                              Item Number: 8000187274

Payment Details

Buyer: Paul Tamplin

Seller: Bradley Braun

Item Price: GBP 361.16

Remaining Balance: 0

Shipping: 0

Total: GBP 361.16
                              Buyer\'s Details

First name: Paul

Last Name: Tamplin

Address:

City / Town:

State / Province:

Zip / postal code:

Seller\'s Details

First name: Bradley

Last Name: Braun

Address: 29 Harwarden Avenue

City / Town: Douglas

State / Province: Isle of Man

Zip / postal code: IM1 4BP

Payment instructions:

Payment must be sent by Western Union Wire Transfer

The buyer must send the payment to the seller

It is recommended to send the payment as soon as possible, because your purchase protection is valid for 30 days only. Sending the payment by any other method of payment will void this transaction and your right to refund.

To submit the payment with Western Union Money Transfer, you have 2 options:

1. Pay for the transfer with cash at a local Western Union agent. Click here to locate the agents in your area . Go to one of them and send the payment to the verified name of the seller..

2. If you are now in the USA and need to use a credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard), call 1-800-CALL-CASH and make the payment to the verified name of the seller or make wire transfer on line:

An additional fee will be charged on most cards because this transaction will be considered a cash advance on your card.

Western Union Money Transfer is the only service that has ultimate authentication of the identity of the receiver of funds. Several IDs and utility bills are required before the funds are paid. Therefore, no one else but your seller can pick up the money. Your payments cannot be lost in the mail, like money orders or checks.

However, Western Union Money Transfer is designed mainly for sending cash to friends and family in need, so telling them you are sending the money to an eBay seller will prevent your money transfer to go through and you will be unable to complete this transaction.

Once the payment was sent, email the seller the following information:

1. 10 digit MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number):
                              2. Exact sender\'s name on file with Western Union:
                              3. Your street address on file with Western Union:
                              4. City and country where you sent the money from:
                              5. Amount sent:

Because the fee to send a Western Union Money Transfer is high, compared to other methods of payment, we have arranged with the seller to compensate for half of this fee (i.e. if it costs you US$ 100 to send the payment, take US$ 50 from the amount insured and send the balance).

Purchase protection and refund granted

Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller\'s purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 90 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.

Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors. For your safety, this account was locked today, for 90 days time period. The seller is unable to withdraw any money from it, within this period.

The account is managed by eBay\'s SquareTrade center. This transaction is supervised by eBay\'s SafeHarbor team.

This e-mail message was sent to you from eBay SafeHarbor team, with the full support of the SquareTrade center.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
                              Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

All contents ©1999-2005 by SquareTrade

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

The HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. [Edit Preferences - What's This?]
                              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Working...
                              X