Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ban still exists.....

Comment

• Hello Steve long time no see, nice to have you here 👍
      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• its been a while, been busy building stuff and moving to oz haha

Comment

• I see RSOC have dropped unrestored class from the concourse competition, I'm sure that was the class what was meant to bring out all the cars that were garaged! I was so looking forward to seeing all these hidden cars come out 😞

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
            The simple fact is, with all the best intentions in the world the RSOC is no longer big enough to have Donington as a venue, those days are over.
            Ruddy theres loads of tarmac at donnington ... the venue is only too big when they use the adjoining plowed fields for visiting groups to park there pride and joy on ... not going this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
              I loved 2010 at Stanford hall, was best national day I've been to since the mid 90's
              I sorted that venue out in 2010. Was my favourite ND of the past decade

Originally posted by hally View Post
              I see RSOC have dropped unrestored class from the concourse competition, I'm sure that was the class what was meant to bring out all the cars that were garaged! I was so looking forward to seeing all these hidden cars come out 😞
              This was Paul's suggestion originally. So, wonder why it has been dropped?
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post

It was Kev

I thought a few of the nice unrestored cars that were far to nice to restore would join this class , but sadly there was very few interested.

And they have thinned down the classes to stop the usuall few who just look for a class with no other enteries so thay can win a gold cup and then sell there car as a gold cup winner ( without telling the buyer it was the only car in the class )
                Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post

the usuall few who just look for a class with no other enteries so thay can win a gold cup and then sell there car as a gold cup winner ( without telling the buyer it was the only car in the class )
                  Funny that Paul

I posted that exact statement and the whole thread got deleted
                  cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post

It's such a shame I really enjoyed showing in that class, had so much fun, competition was healthy, it encouraged you to take the car to the next level!
                    Son

Comment

• Originally posted by hally View Post
                      I see RSOC have dropped unrestored class from the concourse competition, I'm sure that was the class what was meant to bring out all the cars that were garaged! I was so looking forward to seeing all these hidden cars come out 😞
                      How many cars would that be? A handfull? Stupid idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                        How many cars would that be? A handfull? Stupid idea
                        I showed my 3dr Cosworth in unrestored against tom and his stunning Rs1600i, mark Edward's with his lovely sapphire Cosworth and a red Rs1600i think that was Stuart perry but can't be 100% on that but all the above cars were stunning and a credit to their owners,
                        CheeRS

Comment

• Originally posted by crusader View Post
                          Ruddy theres loads of tarmac at donnington ... the venue is only too big when they use the adjoining plowed fields for visiting groups to park there pride and joy on ... not going this year
                          I meant costs wise son but the days of the RSOC filling the infield instead of one small corner are history.

I think that is more damaging to the club as it looks pathetic and a shadow of its former self unfortunately.

Son
                          sigpic

Comment

I showed my 3dr Cosworth in unrestored against tom and his stunning Rs1600i, mark Edward's with his lovely sapphire Cosworth and a red Rs1600i think that was Stuart perry but can't be 100% on that but all the above cars were stunning and a credit to their owners,
                            CheeRS
                            So it was just the one class with all unrestored cars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                              So it was just the one class with all unrestored cars?

Yes mate all grouped together

Comment

CheeRS
                                The red 1600i could have been mark irvine ? Its a stunning car .. stuart perrys car is black mate

Comment

Working...
                                X