Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carparts Express View Post
    You must have heard the saying....' A ban is for life....not just for Christmas '
    The RSOC Committee motto:
    a ban a day
    keeps the awkward questions away

Comment

• 😬😬😬😬👍

Comment

• With a new chairman at the helm things will inevitably change. Could the committee and the banned members not get together and try to work the issues out?

The passion for the RS marque is what is important.
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
          With a new chairman at the helm things will inevitably change. Could the committee and the banned members not get together and try to work the issues out?

Can't believe what I have just read, Ches talking sense........
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

With a new chairman at the helm things will inevitably change. Could the committee and the banned members not get together and try to work the issues out?

Not why they being influenced and there is personal victimisation/bullying !

SON
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Originally posted by hally View Post
              Not why they being influenced and there is personal victimisation/bullying !

SON
              The committee need to listen to all sides before making a decision based on FACTS and not peoples opinions.
              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

The committee need to listen to all sides before making a decision based on FACTS and not peoples opinions.
                Or rumours that someone might be doing something Pmsl

SON

Comment

• Such a shame Hally
                  sigpic

Comment

Who is chairman these days? And who is in the committee?
                    If they want to apologize for me (and others) being banned and re-instate me as a member they know where to find me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                      Who is chairman these days? And who is in the committee?
                      If they want to apologize for me (and others) being banned and re-instate me as a member they know where to find me.
                      That will never happen whilst he being used Leon 😟

Comment

• Originally posted by hally View Post
                        That will never happen whilst he being used Leon 😟
                        What do you mean Wayne?
                        (whilst he being used)

Comment

• Just seam to allow the banning/ victimisation to carry on Leon, especially when banning on Rumours

Comment

• That's not good.
                            Who's calling the shots these days at the top table?

Comment

• See that Paul Bury now is RSOC chairman.
                              From online info:
                              "In 2015 Paul was appointed to the role of Registrar for the 3 door Sierra Cosworth, a position he continues in to this date.
                              Paul was appointed as Chairman for the club in October 2016."

Isn't this breaching RSOC rules that a chairman should have at least have 2 years committee experience?
                              Or has there been an extra RSOC members meeting to vote for a change in rules?

A RSOC member tells me that the new forum is practically dead, just a few posts every day.

Reminds me of an old saying: we were at the edge of a clif and took a big step forwards

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                                See that Paul Bury now is RSOC chairman.
                                From online info:
                                "In 2015 Paul was appointed to the role of Registrar for the 3 door Sierra Cosworth, a position he continues in to this date.
                                Paul was appointed as Chairman for the club in October 2016."

Isn't this breaching RSOC rules that a chairman should have at least have 2 years committee experience?
                                Or has there been an extra RSOC members meeting to vote for a change in rules?

A RSOC member tells me that the new forum is practically dead, just a few posts every day.

Reminds me of an old saying: we were at the edge of a clif and took a big step forwards
                                Leon it doesn't matter what the rules are they make them up as they go along that's why it's in the state it's in!! They add and change rules with no regard to its members if it benefits there selves.

Comment

Working...
                                X