Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hally View Post
    I was told I serve my ban then just phone up and rejoin Son
    You want your ****ing head looking at in my honest opinion.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
      Couldn't agree more.. Time they realised they can't ban folk for voicing their concerns
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
        Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
        Couldn't agree more.. Time they realised they can't ban folk for voicing their concerns

Couldn't agree more x2
        We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
          @DaveCustom: did they give a reason why they removed your recent posts on this thread?

Comment

@DaveCustom: did they give a reason why they removed your recent posts on this thread?
            Leon

I agreed (by means of report post) to my post regarding my RSOC hosting invoices (which were paid on time and in full) to be deleted as long as a previous post was edited to reflect a more truthfull statement regarding Free-Loaders and non-payment for hosting

My post got deleted but sadly the original "slightly incorrect" post remains un-edited (this post was also reported)

My point was "not ALL hosting was given FREE to all and not ALL on The RSOC server were Free-Loaders"
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
              My post got deleted but sadly the original "slightly incorrect" post remains un-edited (this post was also reported)

My point was "not ALL hosting was given FREE to all and not ALL on The RSOC server were Free-Loaders"
              PaulL has been on here earlier today and looked at this thread but still no edit on the RSOC thread.

Ah well.

Comment

• As expected the thread got deleted, and the "I deleted the thread by billiam" got edited also because
                ----
                A few posts removed as I see them as not necessary.

If any posts are added which are not necessary, deemed to be inciting, insulting, posted to cause a reaction or general to pick fault with anything will be removed and the persons posting will be dealt with however the Web team see fit.

----
                unquote

The usual suspects commented and/or put a thank-you up for that action.

It is really sad to see the demise of what once was a great car-club continue.

Comment

As expected the thread got deleted, and the "I deleted the thread by billiam" got edited also because
                  ----
                  A few posts removed as I see them as not necessary.

If any posts are added which are not necessary, deemed to be inciting, insulting, posted to cause a reaction or general to pick fault with anything will be removed and the persons posting will be dealt with however the Web team see fit.

----
                  unquote

The usual suspects commented and/or put a thank-you up for that action.

It is really sad to see the demise of what once was a great car-club continue.
                  The part that really annoyed me was the "Because I didn't like it" comment.
                  That just sums everything up for me now. "Do as we say or else.........." Very sad reading.
                  I know I no longer have an RS & have absolutely no interest in having one again but I still care about the club but once again, they are employing heavy handed bully boy tactics.
                  The right to "Dare to criticise or show concern" will be "Dealt with".............
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Basicly looks like the right of "freedom of speech" which is a basic human right has been withdrawn.

Looking at history this is one of the first things that takes place when any dictatorship is formed .
                    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

• well said Alan, they wont be getting another penny from me my membership fee will be donated to this site in full when server fee's etc are due. from what i see and read the RSOC is a disgrace and an utter shambles.

Comment

• The RSOC will probably end up being a case study in a Business degree course, as a textbook example, of how alienation of core members of a group will not stop the groups demise but accelerate it to oblivion.

Elitism is all well and good if your product is elitist, but the RS marque is not an elitist ownership. It's an affordable car, available at an acceptable price to those with a passion for motoring.

Closing access on the RSOC will only be to the detriment of the RSOC.
                        We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

• Certainly not good reading from what I have seen.
                          Being going downhill since 2013 in my opinion, people effected change from the old to the new, from what I can see things are in a worse state than before 2013.
                          My ban from the RSOC is up and I am now able to rejoin but would Rejoin i am not sure, unless someone can give some good reasons to do so.
                          I have said it before to enforce a change it would take quite a few people to engage and turn up at the AGM and make their opinion count, problem is, there isn't that many members left that actually care enough which is really sad.
                          Would be interested to know how many members the club actually as, this has to be the measure on how the committee are doing, back in 2013 it was around 3800 if the membership has increased massively then fair enough the changes they have made have worked, if they haven't they have failed and need to do something about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                            "Do as we say or else.........." Very sad reading.

The right to "Dare to criticise or show concern" will be "Dealt with".............
                            Kev, as you might remember those are sort of the words I wrote to Colin Newbery in a PM. After he posted that on the forum I got banned for life.
                            So with all the changes at the top nothing much changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by minshy View Post
                              Certainly not good reading from what I have seen.
                              Being going downhill since 2013 in my opinion, people effected change from the old to the new, from what I can see things are in a worse state than before 2013.
                              My ban from the RSOC is up and I am now able to rejoin but would Rejoin i am not sure, unless someone can give some good reasons to do so.
                              I have said it before to enforce a change it would take quite a few people to engage and turn up at the AGM and make their opinion count, problem is, there isn't that many members left that actually care enough which is really sad.
                              Would be interested to know how many members the club actually as, this has to be the measure on how the committee are doing, back in 2013 it was around 3800 if the membership has increased massively then fair enough the changes they have made have worked, if they haven't they have failed and need to do something about it.
                              Membership will spike when a new model is out, FRS MK3, the youngsters will join up for a year, contribute **** all and then move on to something else when their PCP expires and the balloon payment is due.

The club is finished as we all remember it and that's a fact.

If you pay your subs you are accepting their rules, it's that simple.

You get everything you need to enjoy your RS on here and Facebook.

Son
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X