Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hally View Post
    It's awful to hear this Kev 😟
    Commented in the members section but I am sure it will be removed like most of my posts lol
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
      Commented in the members section but I am sure it will be removed like most of my posts lol
      I'm sure Kevin it won't be removed, unless you have an opinion or classed as a trouble maker
      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Originally posted by hally View Post
        I'm sure Kevin it won't be removed, unless you have an opinion or classed as a trouble maker
        Oh, I have excelled in all 3.................

Comment

• Just let go guys, that club is beyond repair.

Comment

• Thread I replied to has now been deleted. Typical........

Comment

Thread I replied to has now been deleted. Typical........
              The whole thing has gone Kev
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Thread I replied to has now been deleted. Typical........
                Told you !
                The person that disclosed a pm from me to him on the forum and had me banned is now a moderator
                Others have been banned / warned off since by the clique in charge.
                Let go.

Comment

• I got a pm off mark Billiam when the thread went which is fair enough, he has a job to do and does it well in all honesty.

Leon that man you mention isn't moderator material and shouldn't be doing it but hey ho it shouldn't surprise anyone to see that you can threaten someone on there and be rewarded for it if your face fits.
                  If he had have been a half decent mod he would have chucked the thread in the q and a to stop any other posts being added to it and then I may have had a reply instead of the usual trouble maker replies instead of the constructive response I should have had.

They're all for people writing emails to communicate but not one of them had the inclination to ring me which kind of smacks of double standards.

There's a core of a good committee in there somewhere I just hope they can win through and the power hungry invisible people that don't have the time or inclination to communicate with the lesser average member move on

Comment

• Sadly it's the invisible power hungry people who dictate what's happening for the last years at the ReallySad Owners Club.
                    Unfortunately weasels like Colin Newbury (my opinion not a fact) are in the clique's circle and are promoted to Moderator because he took out a member who was asking the right questions.

Comment

• I really feel that we should be giving as much support as possible to some of the 'new guys' who are genuinely trying to turn it around and save / repair the damage done to the club over the past few years.

There will always be the ones in the background with agendas and making bullets for other people to fire.

Nothing will ever change there, whether a car club, bowling club or golf club.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedman View Post
                        I really feel that we should be giving as much support as possible to some of the 'new guys' who are genuinely trying to turn it around and save / repair the damage done to the club over the past few years.
                        So what's your plan to do that?

Comment

• Leon, I'm not on the committee for starters.

I would personally clean the slate of bans etc and let bygones be bygones.

But if the usual suspects who bring up the same thing over and over again feel the need to shit stir (it's becoming monotonous), the ban would be re invoked with no discussion.

I know there are people who have a point of view on both sides of the argument and it is up to the fellow members on one side and the new elected so, to the committee, to work out the hidden agendas and act accordingly.

It would appear to me, that the club is in a transition period and we need to support 'the good guys'.

The wheat will be separated from the chaff (you all know who I mean......).

Comment

• 34 pages long- is this the longest yet dullest thread we've had
                            sigpic

Comment

Leon, I'm not on the committee for starters.

I would personally clean the slate of bans etc and let bygones be bygones.

But if the usual suspects who bring up the same thing over and over again feel the need to shit stir (it's becoming monotonous), the ban would be re invoked with no discussion.

I know there are people who have a point of view on both sides of the argument and it is up to the fellow members on one side and the new elected so, to the committee, to work out the hidden agendas and act accordingly.

It would appear to me, that the club is in a transition period and we need to support 'the good guys'.

The wheat will be separated from the chaff (you all know who I mean......).
                              Do you really think that the ban members are shit stirrers?
                              Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

As Wayne asked do you think the banned members are the shit stirrers?
                                Some of us lomng time members asked questions about running of the club etc. but this was not appreciated by the committee as we kept asking for replies that actually answered our questions.
                                Guess that's what you call monotonous ... I call it persistent.

Originally posted by thedman View Post
                                Define transistion period and more importantly define "the good guys" .
                                Who is good and who is bad? You tell me.

Comment

Working...
                                X