Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget the naughty 5 year old and his troublesome friend went on a 360 mile round day excursion which they paid for themselves...just to prove that they weren't really the naughty ones....
    Most people had the impression that the 2 naughty five year olds like to just cause trouble sat typing in their bedrooms....but these two actually went to do something about it...
    sigpic
    0191 4272186
    www.carpartsexpress.co.uk

Comment

• resignations ??

you must be kidding that doesn't happen in my made up pretend story mate it would spoil the tension and i wouldn't be able to write the sequel

Comment

• Originally posted by Carparts Express View Post
        Don't forget the naughty 5 year old and his troublesome friend went on a 360 mile round day excursion which they paid for themselves...just to prove that they weren't really the naughty ones....
        sounds to me like maybe the head teacher or his staff of teachers should have shown those two 5yr old little troublesome sods how to fill in an expenses form

Comment

• Time for some new blood on the committee then

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
            I wouldnt agree that somemembers have been banned for banter , maybee thats there side of the story ,but i quess thats for another debate

However

I just want this club back to how it once was

Paul
            Paul

This regards the current banning of Hally, Leon (Miniliteman) and Steve Minshull

HALLY - any person cannot be held responsible for information told to him by a 3rd party

LEON - his ban only came about because of frustrations regarding wanting answers on issues that are currently damaging The RSOC

Steve Minshull - what Steve did was a Facebook mistake

All the above bans were given in the heat of battle by people who are passionate for The RSOC and their actions were fuelled by the current ongoing problems

If the problems had been dealt with earlier it is clear the 3 above would have had no need to act as they did

Originally posted by mickeystewart View Post
            Further to our meeting, please see below reply which is stated on the RSOC board..

Hi all

Thanks for all the above, We are pleased to announce that we will be having a meeting on the 19th or the 20th March to discuss National Day and members concerns, benefits etc, full details will be published on a separate thread after AGM.

Open to members only.

Kind Regards

The Committee
            Mickey

Thanks for the reply I did see it on the RSOC.

On the issue of the 3 banned members it would have been in my opinion better sorted out before the AGM to let’s say clear the air.

Doing it after the AGM you may not have on the committee the person(S) who were involved in the bans and may have new committee members which will be unfair to the new team to cover old ground!!!!!

Most of the questions which were asked originally where to do with DE and the money situation from concerned members which after time led to these bans.

This all needs sorting out it’s just going on and on!!!!!!!

Regards

D
            sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

• Mike

My advice to you would be to just shut
              Your mouth and stop mentioning what you think
              I should have done

I've seen a few comments from you now
              And you probably know. 20 per cent of
              What's gone on

I don't want to see my name mentioned by you ever again

I've spent over 10 years of my life doing top work for the
              Rsoc committee , some people seem to forget this !

Yesterday's meeting was not the outcome I wanted

But I must thank graham hall for all his help and support
              Through this time ( a real friend )

Paul Linfoot, Mickey Stewart and tony Francis of the RSOC
              Committee were a great help in the meeting as well
              And I thank them for this

I'm banned from the RSOC and have had my life membership revoked as
              4 people wanted this . I will live with this

What I won't live with is anyone else slagging me off
              I'm sick of it

If anyone else has anything to say to me I will be at
              croft on the 4 th and 5 th June
              Come and Say it to me and not behind my back

Comment

• I won't mention your name, however if you remember when I sat behind you at the agm last year and said to your face both sides could have handled it better, you didn't disagree with me then.

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• And I was fine with that

What I just said to you was to stop talking about me
                  ( as in when I'm Not there. ) then we won't have any problems

Comment

• I don't know the full facts but it seems to me that the 2 Ex committee members ( correct me if I'm wrong ). Should of had the ba**s to say sorry we got it wrong.

Then Dave wouldn't have been made the escape goat.

That's to me is just totally out of order

This is my own opinion of course. Such a shame
                    sigpic

Comment

• Can dirty laundry not be aired on your own clubs website??
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RSI_TOM View Post
                        I don't know the full facts but it seems to me that the 2 Ex committee members ( correct me if I'm wrong ). Should of had the ba**s to say sorry we got it wrong.

Then Dave wouldn't have been made the escape goat.

That's to me is just totally out of order

This is my own opinion of course. Such a shame

Tom in my made up little story regarding the pretend five year olds,
                        That old school head master and his teacher friend should be expelled from school by the board of governors and little johnnie the snide should have been suspended from the pretend school for writing stuff on the school website that wasn't true, what made it worse was that it was another teacher that told him the stuff he wrote when the pretend made up teacher should have known better.
                        Perhaps they should be told to go and work in another pretend made up school

Comment

• Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                          Can dirty laundry not be aired on your own clubs website??

No Louie. Gets very swiftly deleted by certain people.
                          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Why not just say Jerry & Derek?

Comment

• Originally posted by thedman View Post
                              Why not just say Jerry & Derek?
                              Clown & Bufoon.
                              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                                No Louie. Gets very swiftly deleted by certain people.
                                Was trying to suggest that all this crap can be dragged on elsewhere... I left the club as have others on here to avoid this rubbish
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X