Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what is/was the plan regarding the meeting?
    Who was going to be invited?
    What were the topics to be discussed?
    Not just the saga about the 'missing' ND money I hope?
    What was the intended outcome?

Comment

• Hosting discussions about all of the goings on at the AGM would be an oxymoron as those who are affected are serving a 12 month (life?) ban so wouldn't be able to attend. Or, does the cynic in me think that's what they want...............
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Kev,

with no response to my questions and reading the txt I just got it seems there was no intention at all of having a meeting to clear things before AGM by the entire committee. The 'missing' money was just one thing, the other subjects that would need to be discussed would have needed to have ex-members attending that meeting to, and they will never agree to that.
        Committee & the clique rather keep schtumm and wait until the AGM and deal with all of it then, as not alot of the 'stirrers' as we are called will be attending.

Thanks Darren & Graham for your efforts, was worth a try I suppose.

Regards, Leon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
          Kev,

with no response to my questions and reading the txt I just got it seems there was no intention at all of having a meeting to clear things before AGM by the entire committee. The 'missing' money was just one thing, the other subjects that would need to be discussed would have needed to have ex-members attending that meeting to, and they will never agree to that.
          Committee & the clique rather keep schtumm and wait until the AGM and deal with all of it then, as not alot of the 'stirrers' as we are called will be attending.

Thanks Darren & Graham for your efforts, was worth a try I suppose.

Regards, Leon.

Leon

I can assure you that it was NOT the ENTIRE committee who didnt want a meeting , and there is proof of that

So please dont try to stir things on here because you may not be getting the responce you desire

I can assure you i tried hard to get a meeting with the committee and some EX committee members , so whoever is teling you anything other than this is maybee giving you there opinion and NOT the opinion of the whole committee

Paul
          Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
            Leon

I can assure you that it was NOT the ENTIRE committee who didnt want a meeting , and there is proof of that

So please dont try to stir things on here because you may not be getting the responce you desire

I can assure you i tried hard to get a meeting with the committee and some EX committee members , so whoever is teling you anything other than this is maybee giving you there opinion and NOT the opinion of the whole committee

Paul
            Paul

Thanks for your reply I don’t think Leon’s trying to stir anything.

We need to understand why the committees not interested in a meeting to sort this mess out 3 members have been banned from the club for nothing but internet banter!!!

I have posted on the RSOC and no reply’s regarding the issue and the thread was started by a committee member looking for views on the club,

The directors and committee need to get these issues resolved in my opinion.

One thing Paul you are trying and you have replied on this thread which I thank you for keeping us members in the picture.

We have 30,000 plus views on this thread so I think everyone on the RSOC must have read it.

The club needs moving forward that’s why I have a interest in this matter not to stir or cause trouble just want My Club I been a Member for a very long time to settle down and lets have a good year.

All the Best

Regards
            D
            sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

• Can only do what I can do, as stated in many posts before I have only one vote, a majority decision is the winner in which I have no control on.

All the points raised I will discuss and report back as stated.
              CheeRS

Mickey Stewart

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeystewart View Post
                Can only do what I can do, as stated in many posts before I have only one vote, a majority decision is the winner in which I have no control on.

Thanks Mickey for your reply

All the best

D
                sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

• No probs, if I can help out I will 👍
                  CheeRS

Mickey Stewart

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeystewart View Post

Can only do what I can do, as stated in many posts before I have only one vote, a majority decision is the winner in which I have no control on.

cheeRS Mickey !
                    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by RS1800 View Post

Paul

Thanks for your reply I don’t think Leon’s trying to stir anything.

We need to understand why the committees not interested in a meeting to sort this mess out 3 members have been banned from the club for nothing but internet banter!!!

I have posted on the RSOC and no reply’s regarding the issue and the thread was started by a committee member looking for views on the club,

The directors and committee need to get these issues resolved in my opinion.

One thing Paul you are trying and you have replied on this thread which I thank you for keeping us members in the picture.

We have 30,000 plus views on this thread so I think everyone on the RSOC must have read it.

The club needs moving forward that’s why I have a interest in this matter not to stir or cause trouble just want My Club I been a Member for a very long time to settle down and lets have a good year.

All the Best

Regards

D

I wouldnt agree that somemembers have been banned for banter , maybee thats there side of the story ,but i quess thats for another debate

However

I just want this club back to how it once was

I have made many many friends through the club and devoted most of my free time to it either giving ( registrars roll ) or taking as in going to shows / events etc held by the club , and i have loved every minute of it until about 18 months ago and all this crap started

I will do what i can to get us all back to a point where we can all anjoy the club again ,but sadly cant do it alone

Lets just hope we ALL see sence and see that what is going on isnt doing any of us , or the club any good and agree to move on

Paul

Comment

• Hi Paul,

would you be so kind and answer my questions?

What is/was the plan regarding the meeting?
                        Who is/was going to be invited?
                        What are/were the topics to be discussed?
                        What is/was the intended outcome?

Thnx, Leon.

Comment

Hi Paul,

What is/was the plan regarding the meeting?
                          Who is/was going to be invited?
                          What are/were the topics to be discussed?
                          What is/was the intended outcome?

Thnx, Leon.
                          Hi Leon

Im sorry but i cant and wont answer the above questions , and the reasons are

1, it would / will be official RSOC business
                          2, I Dont know the 100% correct answers to all / some anyway

I hope you understand

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
                            Hi Leon

Im sorry but i cant and wont answer the above questions
                            A resounding no then.
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                              A resounding no then.

Thats correct Kev

and for the reasons stated , not because i am trying to be awkward

Comment

• This reminds me of the MPs expence scandel,,so dont worry it will all go away soon
                                sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Working...
                                X