Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry must have missed that.
    Can you post it here please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
      Sorry must have missed that.
      Can you post it here please?
      Leon

Sadly i wont , Its got nothing to do with anyone on here , Its RSOC business and thats where im required to answer questions , to RSOC members

Paul
      Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
        Leon

Sadly i wont , Its got nothing to do with anyone on here , Its RSOC business and thats where im required to answer questions , to RSOC members

Paul
        You've lost me Paul.
        Earlier today you posted:

Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
        Leon

The very same question was asked a matter of weeks ago , and a full answer given

Paul
        And now that I ask for what your reply was because I maybe missed it, you shut the door again.

May I remind you that originally you yourself started this thread.
        DaveCustom may have picked up on it later, but we are all talking about the RSOC here because of you.

Just curious: has the thread on the RSOC BB that you started announcing you resign from the committee in January has been deleted today because of this thread?
        Being a committee-member you have access to the mod's area of the RSOC BB so you could answer that question.

Comment

• As i said Leon

Im not willing to answer any RSOC questions on here

Im more than happy to answer relavent questions on the RSOC website , to RSOC members

And the question you asked is what i refer to in my answer regards the question being answered a few weeks ago

Comment

• Paul, I think I asked you simple enough questions before on the RSOC BB.
            But you never replied to these.
            As I am now banned etc I cannot post on the RSOC BB, so after you posted / replied here I asked the same questions again.
            Why not simply just post your answers that I obviously missed on here?

Comment

• Simply because it has nothing to do with you what i decide to do Leon

Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
                Simply because it has nothing to do with you what i decide to do Leon

Paul
                There you have your answer Leon. That is why most likely you have been removed. So as it has nothing to do with you. Nice way to deal with problems. Just remove them.
                We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

• Looking in from the outside why don't the members pull the pin and go back to basics?
                  No members = No club and given the power of social media word would soon spread about an alternative RS scene

Comment

• could the answer not be pm'd or emailed to Leon. Just an idea.
                    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                      could the answer not be pm'd or emailed to Leon. Just an idea.

Ches you on the thinest of thin ice!!!

SON
                      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• It get worse by the day ... looks like no point going to agm as decisions are or look to be made behind closed doors
                        . Thats democracy for you

Comment

• As Paul Linfoot says guys, this isn't the RSOC site, many moons ago I'm pretty sure we all agreed to keep this forum free of club politics and just enjoy the cars and banter.

The RSE organised their own stands at shows around the country, camping, nights out etc and things were good, last couple of years things have been quiet, people have other things going on in their lives.

I can understand Leon's frustration and need to vent his views, he has been a long term RSOC member and is 100% dedicated to the Ford RS scene, I can also appreciate Pauls point of view, at least he steps forward and puts his opinion across and doesn't just lurk in the background.

I think a lot of ex and possibly current RSOC members yearn for what we had in the past, that's not gonna happen, times change, people change, mk1 and mk2 are most definitely a minority in the club now.

A hobby is supposed to be enjoyable, it should not cause you grief and anxiety, so look forward to the Summer, get the cars out and use them.

Son
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                            could the answer not be pm'd or emailed to Leon. Just an idea.
                            Im not here to fall out with anyone or start a war , But i was asked the same question a few weeks ago ( beofre Leon was banned ) and gave a full detailed answer

This was on the RSOC website for all paid up members to view and reply to if they wished

Im not going to get into RSOC issues on other websites

1, because i dont want to or have to
                            2, Because it only brings negativity to other websites

Im very sorry you must have missed my reply on the RSOC website Leon , but as said its no business of yours now

Paul

Ps , Thanks for your comments Paul Ruddy

Comment

• @ pushrod: you nailed it on the head mate.

@ Ruddy: you are right son, this isn't the RSOC site but it happens to have a thread on it about that club ...

If you all have an hour to spare read it all from page 1 it is really an eye-opener.

Comment

• Seems a sad state of affairs and the offer I had made to open the Rs wa group here in Perth has been declined due to this thread and other things going on..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X