Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RSOC is about to implode.

Comment

• Will have to read the email I got again if it is for 1 year or for life.

The formal complaint I filed about the member who disclosed my pm will be dealt with. As he is a friend of those at the top table I expect that issue will leave no consequences for him.

I contacted KevC as he is the president as he is listed as a committee member in RN and I did respect him in every way, still do as I do the former president.
      But it seems he is not a real part of the committee, he is not in the loop as you say. That seems odd, a president is a well known, respected life time member of the club who has done his bit for the club and should be consulted on every difficult issue there is.
      As it now looks the committee acted on its own with an attitude I mentioned earlier in some pm "comply or else".

The committee/moderators are acting as dictators in my opinion.

As I said before, this will not end here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
        Will have to read the email I got again if it is for 1 year or for life.

The formal complaint I filed about the member who disclosed my pm will be dealt with. As he is a friend of those at the top table I expect that issue will leave no consequences for him.

I contacted KevC as he is the president as he is listed as a committee member in RN and I did respect him in every way, still do as I do the former president.
        But it seems he is not a real part of the committee, he is not in the loop as you say. That seems odd, a president is a well known, respected life time member of the club who has done his bit for the club and should be consulted on every difficult issue there is.
        As it now looks the committee acted on its own with an attitude I mentioned earlier in some pm "comply or else".

The committee/moderators are acting as dictators in my opinion.

As I said before, this will not end here.

Shocking 😨

Comment

• Rsoc ... can anyone guess what rs could stand for ?

Running to the teacher telling tales .... it does make for bad reading and my way or highway dictatorship

Comment

• I'm banned too. !!!

Comment

• Maybe we should just set up a new club 😆

And ban all the misters who were doing the banning 😢

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Easton View Post
                I'm banned too. !!!

Me too
                Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
                  Maybe we should just set up a new club 😆

And ban all the misters who were doing the banning 😢
                  What would call the new club?

Comment

• RSE owners club

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Easton View Post
                      I'm banned too. !!!
                      Dave, can you pm me your emailaddress please.

Wayne, you too (emailaddress)?

What flabbergasted me is that the member I pm'd with not only forwarded the pm's but also threatened me in a last pm and also online (not been able to read this myself) and he is still online at the RSOC BB.

My feeling is that a certain person (who is lurking on here) has been finding his way into the committee through the back door, is dictating things in the RSOC and wants to be chairman next.

Comment

• Originally posted by minshy View Post

What makes me crazy is there are posts within this thread from a current committee member calling the integrity of an ex chairman and our club accountants into question, yet no action is taken against this person.
                        Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                        My feeling is that a certain person (who is lurking on here) has been finding his way into the committee through the back door, is dictating things in the RSOC and wants to be chairman next.
                        Steve, guess we are talking about the same person

Comment

• This is a interesting read, it's been many years since I was in the club, even then the committee had far to many privileges for who they are. Doing the jobs as an addition to there CV, not really enthusiastic about the cars ....maybe this is what should change to prevent the problems.
                          Get the cars put first not the personalities ?? We are all volunteers

Comment

• this is really shocking. I don't know many people who are more supportive and pro-active regarding the rsoc than hally.

I've seen too many of my friends treated badly especially long term members by the club. May have to reconsider renewal next May if things don't change.

Chins up hally and Leon, we'll always have a laugh on here
                            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                              this is really shocking. I don't know many people who are more supportive and pro-active regarding the rsoc than hally.

I've seen too many of my friends treated badly especially long term members by the club. May have to reconsider renewal next May if things don't change.

Chins up hally and Leon, we'll always have a laugh on here

Really good of you to say Ches, son don't worry Im still coming to all the shows, just will be in show and shine as a non member mate.
                              👍

Comment

• The RSOC is also being discussed on other websites

Originally posted by A Recent Ex-RSOC Mod

For those of you that know me will know that i have been a member and moderator of the RSOC for many years. As of the last couple of years that club has completely run itself into the ground. Carrying out the role of mod has become a horrible job and no enjoyment.
                                For those of you that know me will know that i have been a member and moderator of the RSOC for many years. As of the last couple of years that club has
                                cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Working...
                                X