Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
    Paul,

a reply to the rest of my post would be nice.
    A simple 'lol' is not good enough, as you are on here as an RSOC committee member.

Leon.
    Not a member of the RSOC, but then it doesn't seem to matter much any more.
    Have remained out of this debate, to date, because so.
    Leon has a very valid point and questions that are completely being side stepped every time. Why?
    From my own POV I can't see how people who deal in cars and see them day in, day out as L.S.D. can have an emotional attachment?
    A club like the RSOC needs people who can see past the money and look at the marque.
    Dealers in cars cannot have this, no matter how much they think they can.
    In the end for a dealer, it is all about the deal.
    We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

• owned now for over 11 years and turned down 40k

Built from scratch from a brand new bodyshell with my own hands over 4 years , been offered a large amount of cash but refused to sell

My rs500 road car , also turned down 50k in november for this low miles / low owner car

My gen rs500 touring car , cost me near twice what i paid for my first house , and recently turned down a proffit that i could live of for a year or two

I think this proves your theory wrong pushrod
      Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

• Nice collection ,,,
        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

• Thanks Alan

I have a few others but i think i have proved my point enough

People can have there own opinion of me and thats fine , but to say i am not passionate about my cars is so wrong

I go without holidays etc to own such great cars , and money sure doesnt play a part in owning them , as i said above i have been offered megga prices for them all but turned it down

Paul

Comment

• To be fair to Paul, I have always found him fair (brash) but fair ��

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Originally posted by mike77cos View Post
              To be fair to Paul, I have always found him fair ( Very hansome ) and fair ��
              Thanks very much Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by steven f View Post
                You are a bit slow with your responce
                been busy son enjoying xmas wi me kids and not going on forums
                Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                  Finally found a life have we???

Was good to see you this morning
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                    Finally found a life have we???

Was good to see you this morning
                    well I never saw you, fortunately
                    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• [QUOTE=NORTH YORKS RS SPARES;700270]owned now for over 11 years and turned down 40k

Now this is very nice ! Anymore photos ? What's its story ? For sale ? Lol
                      sigpic

Comment

well I never saw you, fortunately
                        yes you did son.
                        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Paul L,

very nice selection of cars you have sir.
                          Now back on topic; I guess you are not going to comment on the RSOC issues raised here (except for the odd 'lol').
                          Please keep your insinuations (about troublemakers, stirrers, former committee members, etc) to yourselves from now on.
                          But if you keep saying 'stupid' things, you will get the same replies/questions again and again; I am sure the RSOC top table does not want this. This is not a forum like the other one, things do not get deleted easily on here (thank god for that).

Take care, Leon.

Comment

Wish it was Xmas every week and the forums would be free of your crap

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                              Paul L,

very nice selection of cars you have sir.
                              Now back on topic; I guess you are not going to comment on the RSOC issues raised here (except for the odd 'lol').
                              Please keep your insinuations (about troublemakers, stirrers, former committee members, etc) to yourselves from now on.
                              But if you keep saying 'stupid' things, you will get the same replies/questions again and again; I am sure the RSOC top table does not want this. This is not a forum like the other one, things do not get deleted easily on here (thank god for that).

Take care, Leon.

Leon

This is not the RSOC website , i come on here as myself not as RSOC committee , and this gives me the right to reply to what i like and ignore what i dont feel i want to reply to ,
                              I oftern get dragged into things " baited " if you like

And yes my spelling and grammer are poor , this is simply because i am dyslexic not stupid ( just for your information )
                              I even make a joke of it in my sig ,

Paul

Comment

• [QUOTE=FOR24D;700300]
                                Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
                                owned now for over 11 years and turned down 40k

Now this is very nice ! Anymore photos ? What's its story ? For sale ? Lol
                                I dont have many pics sadly as it spends all its life in a carcoon

Its a very rare car ( one of only 10 ever built so i was told by a previous registrar )

Will never be sold at any price , and those who know me well will tell you this is a fact

Comment

Working...
                                X