Anyone on here Bolton wanderer fans ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here Bolton wanderer fans ?

Season ticket holder ? As I have a friend who I would like to get him the 3 rd strip as a surprise , he lost a limb in Afghanistan 2 years ago , but you can only purchase this top if you are a Bolton wanders season ticket holder ,

Any help would be greatly appreciated to help me get this top for a good friend

Alex

Alex, I am not a fan but only live 10 miles away so would be happy to have a ride over for you if you think the club shop may have one available?

Comment

The limited edition shirt and presentation box will be available exclusively for season ticket holders to pre-order online only at www.bwfcdirect.co.uk from 10am Friday 26 September, on a one-per-season ticket holder basis until the close of business on Sunday 12 October. Any remaining shirts will then go on open sale on Tuesday 14 October.

Read more at http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/b...BZbzv43IdMl.99

Hi kas , you have to be a season ticket holder it says on the website ? Do you have any contacts ?

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by kas750 View Post
        Alex, I am not a fan but only live 10 miles away so would be happy to have a ride over for you if you think the club shop may have one available?
        You are a Scum fan
        Alex you have PM
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

lol!

Comment

Working...
          X