Probably never!!!!!

Next May
    sigpic

Comment

What do you want to vote for
      sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Does not matter who you vote for they all make a mess of the country and blame each other
        sigpic

Comment

Frostie needs a job vote kev
          Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
            Frostie needs a job vote kev
            lol come on guys!, couple of good points up to now!!!. Anyone think (the Englishman) should have been allowed to vote today???? . The vote could have been quite different!!!!. Why shouldn't we have a say in the matter? I'd like free education for my boys, prescriptions and the rest!!.... is there anything we get that the scots don't???? Apparently they'll get more now!!!.

Comment

Is there still English men in England ? Never knew that I thought they were all foreigners ?

Comment

Originally posted by youngpecker View Post

lol come on guys!, couple of good points up to now!!!. Anyone think (the Englishman) should have been allowed to vote today???? . The vote could have been quite different!!!!. Why shouldn't we have a say in the matter? I'd like free education for my boys, prescriptions and the rest!!.... is there anything we get that the scots don't???? Apparently they'll get more now!!!.
                No.

We will only allow 3rd generation Yorkshiremen to vote when this happens.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
                  Is there still English men in England ? Never knew that I thought they were all foreigners ?
                  Have you seen how close you were to being a foreigner?.

No malice in this post mind! prompted in discussion with workmate today(from Scotland). and the eu in or out? and not getting a say in f all really!!

Comment

Ha ha ha .!"John, My wife 'Uncle Fred!' says im a fourth generation Yorkshireman". Where men are men and sheep get worried!!

Comment

Originally posted by youngpecker View Post

sorry but seen what you post on here so you really dont need to be able to vote

Comment

A foreigner ? I am Scottish wee pecker , but I am part of the union so ultimately British .

If England did not have so many foreigners it would be 2 hours lighter at night .

Comment

frostys now working

Comment

Working...
                          X