Scotland..Yes or No????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland..Yes or No????

I know its a very contentious subject but I would be interested in other peoples view?

Personally I think the union is good for all of us.

I also think that Scottish people have a right to decide.

Who wants to make a start?
    Yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    dont care!
    0%

The poll is expired.

Comment

Politics and car forums shouldn't mix

Comment

No for me, just can't see how a yes vote will help anybody.
        Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

Originally posted by ATR477V View Post
          No for me, just can't see how a yes vote will help anybody.
          Agreed. Also, the trend is towards integration into large trading blocs and political union not splitting off and taking on the world alone. Even the USA and Russia respectively have their own massive trading blocs (also a reason for Russia interfereing in Ukraine).

The synergies of the (UK) union and the open borders and trading (of other pacts/blocs) is the practical use of these unions (monetary and political).
          This will also wipe out 1-3 % of GDP as the 300+ year association will have to be unravelled, costing thousands of civil servants' hours...

I think it would drag the whole of the UK down and is folly. It's also a bit odd that 20% of the populace get to decide on the future of the entire nation...

Comment

NO for me. I'm a very proud to be scottish but Britain is Avery small island and I think the figures being presented by Alex salmond are very exaggerated.

Better together.

Comment

I have both English & Scottish blood in me as well as Italian. Basically, I couldn't give a toss TBH.
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                Basically, I couldn't give a toss TBH.
                Always thought you were a useless wanker................

Comment

I have both English & Scottish blood in me as well as Italian. Basically, I couldn't give a toss TBH.
                  You should, it's going to affect you considerably if Scotland was to go independent, get a currrency union with the rest of the UK and a couple of its banks go down, it'll start getting expensive.
                  Ask the Germans...

Comment

Originally posted by thedman View Post
                    ........ looks like Cumbria has already left !!!!!!!!!

Comment

i don't know what will happen, but my "logic" reckons at the moment for example .... 36% say NO, 35% say YES and 29% don't yet know ............ BUT i see the don't knowers as predominately a NO vote on the basis that they are more "doubtful" than a "yeah lets go for it" ................ i reckon that don't know 29% could be as much as a 20% NO and a 9% yes come the day solely for the fact that they aint totally sure ............

just my reasoning .............. at the end of the day, all government could do with a bloody good shake up

Comment

anyway ....... here's a nurse in case anyone is getting wound up a bit and needs calming

Comment

Lovely!!!!!,hmmmm not sure about the voting tho!!!!...

Comment

that's a lot of blood transfusions over the years Kev !

cheeRS
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X