X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Def NO from me

Comment

Originally posted by frosticles View Post
      i have both english & scottish blood in me as well as italian. Basically, i couldn't give a toss tbh.
      mongeral
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

50/50 undecided. , Scottish SNP will bankrupt us with handouts for people that don't actually need it.

Westminster posh boys club only look after the rich and themselves.

Dont have nationality issue either way

Difficult decision tbh
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
          anyway ....... here's a nurse in case anyone is getting wound up a bit and needs calming

Shocking!!!!!!!!!!
          Poor girl those shoes really don't fit, mind you the uniform's a bit tight too

Comment

Had a little chuckle to myself on the way to work yesterday when the news announced that the likes of asda and Tesco may have to raise prices if a no vote goes thru! that will have more influence than the knobbers from Westminster im sure.......

Comment

I'll be voting no can't see how anybody is going to benefit from a yes vote better off together

Comment

It will end in a NO vote. Mark my words.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                  It will end in a NO vote. Mark my words.
                  ........ but no one believed you when you used to say your red RS2000 was a Mexico !!!!! ........... why should we now

Comment

Its actually getting a bit nasty an old neighbour of mine was sworn at in the street where we stay for not taking a Yes sticker.
                    And if you look at some of the posts on Facebook its embarrassing the bile that is not always but mostly posted by those wanting a Yes vote when someone disagrees with them.
                    Personally its a no from me.

Comment

Not that I'm that well educated,but all I see in this is what Alex Salmond wants, he has been after independent Scotland for 30 year or more.

Comment

It's in my opinion been a work in progress since the SNP government got into office which is understandable, however I think it highly likely that if they get independence that all the freebies they have bribed the electorate with since coming to power will start to dissappear, ican also see us ending up like Ireland with Toll roads and a Thousand pounds a year car tax commonplace.

Comment

If it goes yes will that mean all scots will be deported as they wont have English citizen ship
                          sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                            If it goes yes will that mean all scots will be deported as they wont have English citizen ship
                            Before you get your pitchfork out, it will take 18 months or so before a settlement is agreed and Scotland exits the union. Until then Scots, as UK/EU citizens, will be able to travel as they wish. If Scotland exits the UK union it then automatically exits the EU as such (the UK is the member state) and as such a border will have to be erected.

Comment

That will cause chaos,,, I think it will stay as the united kingdom..
                              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

If they vote yes, we should rebuild Hadrians Wall and put razor wire on the top of it. We've been through a lot together, 2 world wars fighting side by side, I can't believe that numpty Salmond will convince all the bravehearts to vote yes.
                                Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

Working...
                                X