Bummer and who forgot the pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer and who forgot the pins

Goodness me the pride and joy needs a new bonnet. Arghhh!!!!! Yeah it was me, luckily I wasn’t going that fast so the damage is limited to the bonnet.
    Looking back it was kinda funny as I had to fashion a road side repair from 2 big branches to lever the L shaped bonnet back to something like reasonable and to bash in the creases at the side so I could close it , bet folk driving past would have thought why is that guy bashing his car with a stick LOL
    Attached Files

Hmmmm,sounds like Basil faulty...lol...

Comment

I hold my hands up I did it about 2 months ago, checked the oil shut the bonnet
      And thought oh I need some money for fuel went and got the money
      Jumped back in the car 10 seconds later £400.00 body shop bill.
      Felt sick as a parrot.
      Now got Bonnet pin OCD lol.
      Justin.
      sigpic

Comment

As I said on the phone lucky fella... If it had done the roof though you could of tried passing it off as one of aris
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
          As I said on the phone lucky fella... If it had done the roof though you could of tried passing it off as one of aris
          if I'd done the roof methinks I might have shed a tear, anyway new bonnet will be ready for painting before the weekends out.

Comment

Think this happened to another Rothmans Rep a few years back ,the bent bonnet ended up on someones stairs ;o)
            CheeRS Neil

Comment

Last nights efforts, will take everything off now for painting and I think the old bonnet will end up mounted in my den
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X