Anyone can pick up 4 rims from Customs abode and bring over to York area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone can pick up 4 rims from Customs abode and bring over to York area

Bought 4 rims off Dave is anyone going to his place over the coming weeks and could collect them and get them either to me in YO43 or possibly to a Frost Towers and I can collect from there.Beer tokens available for anyone who van help .
    Cheers
    sigpic

Well it's a long shot seen as i don't know where Dave lives! But I've got a man going from Hull to Corwen tomorrow if Dave lives anywhere en route?
    Please please please can I be in the 'Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by FLATCAP40 View Post

Well it's a long shot seen as i don't know where Dave lives! But I've got a man going from Hull to Corwen tomorrow if Dave lives anywhere en route?
      Wednesbury West Midlands

Jct 9 M6 or Jct 1 M5 - 2 mile from both
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Anytime you can do a collect is fine I have none of my guys going near that area at moment ,I can collect from Hull no problem ,keep me posted guys if you manage to sort
        Cheers
        Mark
        sigpic

Comment

Bit out our way on today's run Mark. My 'chauffeur' is towing 2 tonne to Corwen then a different 2 tonne back again.
          Will pm you if i get someone else in Dave's area.
          If you get stuck we use a pallet network at reasonable rates if You/Dave are happy to secure them to a pallet.
          Please please please can I be in the 'Clique'

Comment

Use these guys, I have a couple of times with no problems.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
              Use these guys, I have a couple of times with no problems.

http://www.paisleyfreight.com/alloy-wheel-courier.php
              What Mr Rudd said ,,, I use them a lot and no problems
              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys ,the rims have already been collected today ,thanks go to Lee Shaw who contacted me by PM this morning and arranged to call in at Customs to pick them up this afternoon ,another great example of the genuine and helpful people who frequent this forum and who will help others out
                If I can help anyone in the future with any collection or delivery of items give me a shout ,not Frostie though as he is a knobber who is never in and always out playing with his camera
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X