Guuted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guuted

I had found old stock custom door cards.These things were mint never been fiited so I had them posted to me through Yodel and guess what YES They were foooking damaged when they got here Talk about been pis sed off. Its alright claiming but I will not get any more cards at that price
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Put a high replacement value on the claim form
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Foooookin w++kers !!! Everything needs posting in wooden crates these days .
      sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
      Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
      12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

I am of the opinion that ANY parts that can get damaged in transit need picking up by you mate that way u know they will be ok. I did that with my spoiler, just did not want to risk it getting damaged.
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
          I am of the opinion that ANY parts that can get damaged in transit need picking up by you mate that way u know they will be ok. I did that with my spoiler, just did not want to risk it getting damaged.
          What, you went all the way to Australia Jason.

Joking apart, Yodel are the crappest carrier that I've ever used, might be cheap but don't turn up half the time and play football with parcels.
          Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
            Agree
            sigpic

Comment

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Comment

thats a right bummer yeah its ok getting the compensation but as Andy said very hard to find that part again

Comment

Not as bad as Herpes?

Comment

Not good at all! I've heard of a picture (in frame with glass) marked fragile on the packaging, being delivered with a footprint across it! Of course it arrived broken.

Tim

Comment

[QUOTE=ATR477V;690043]What, you went all the way to Australia Jason.

QUOTE]

no mate i meant the 'proper' one I picked up from a nice guy in birmingham

Originally posted by jimmer View Post
                        Not as bad as Herpes?
                        pmsl
                        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

I only use UPS now and insure everything for replacement value
                          Cheers

Comment

I did insure it but I wont get any more mint orginal ones I will put photos up later GUTTED
                            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Sorry to hear this Andy,yep I've had problems with yodel aswell!!!!!.a pair of brand new,genuine ford focus rs headlamps,one was perfect,the other was broken big time,I told the seller,who said it wasn't his fault and you have to make a claim!!!!!!!!.guess what,I got no were with them and the seller was a waste of time and he is a rs owners club member!!!!!!!!.what a t o s s e r he was,best of luck with your claim big fella...

Comment

Working...
                              X