wheel change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel change

i always think my car looks dull and was wondering if its down to the wheels(before martin says it i know it looks like red oxide paintwork)but the grp1 wheels are really good nick but the black has to go in the centres i think or get a set of sevens.a few of you have seen the car up close this year what do you think?can anyone put a picture up with the wheels changed

Here you go johnie another red lead primer RS 2000 with 7 x 13 ronals on.

Comment

I personally prefer the black centres , mine are going to be black when its done
      sigpic

Comment

Here's another pic for you, You know I'm only Joking about the lovely colour

Comment

ill buy the gp1s off u if u do change lol

Comment

Love the colour of your car as well
            but green is better lol

Stevo

Comment

Johnie, if you speak nicely with Cammy on the 21st at the next meet I'm sure he'll let you see his car and have a look for yourself mate.

Comment

big jonnie, you car is awsome as it is mate,the wheels look just right! i know how you feel about always wanting to change something....... i'm the same!

Comment

Keep the grp1's johnny. Very rare wheel and look superb. Everyone has Ronals on now and is a bit boring IMO (he he, can o worms)
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

thanks lads i think ill ask laurie nicely to try his wheels on and see how it looks,these red lead cars are as common as muck two in the same country

Comment

Not that common johnie, Cammy never takes his out

Comment

stunning colour though
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X