No announcement yet.

Thanks to Oggie and team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great weekend thanks to Father and his team and everyone at the Heaves Hotel.

Thanks also to Fomoco and RSJohn for there help when my exhaust came apart 15 miles from the heaves ,tie wrapped up and got back if a little noisy
    CheeRS Neil

Comment

I can only echo what has been said. I'm already excited about next year
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Yeah thanks for organising a brill tour. My second tour and cant wait for next year.

Glad to be in a bit of a convoy this year to. Good company.

Originally posted by BAM-MK1 View Post
        BIG THANKS to steve and the lakes team also to the group that i did my first tour with

Comment

Big thank you to Steve and team, really enjoyed my first Lakes Tour, saw some awesome cars.. Was great to put a few faces to names too

As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters be pointing t'other way !

Comment

I hope everyone had a good weekend, Thank you Steve and all his team for another well run Tour and Show, and to all those who come again and again, to support him and rest of us for this event, While both the tour and Show had better weather than most had predicted this year the overnight rain did make it very difficult on Sunday, Thankfully all is well, and I hope to see you all on the end of May Bank Holiday in 2015 ( the 10th Anniversary tour ).
            One Name and shame WHO let of the Fire Extinguisher by the Gents!!!!

Comment

Shame to hear Miles, you and your team are such great hosts.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Steve and everyone involved had a great tour etc I was gutted I had to leave Saturday evening I felt dog rough (man flu)
                sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by 191964 View Post
                  Another great weekend thanks to Father and his team and everyone at the Heaves Hotel.

Thanks also to Fomoco and RSJohn for there help when my exhaust came apart 15 miles from the heaves ,tie wrapped up and got back if a little noisy
                  Your welcome Neil.

Well done father 9 and counting.

cheeRS Gary...
                  sigpic

My Car in The vBGarage

Comment

Lakes 2014

Many Thanks to Steve, all the Cumbria RSOC team and the Heaves hotel. You put together a fantastic weekend for us old skool ford fans. see you all again next year.
                    Best Regards
                    Billy Xpack & Gary
                    Last edited by Billy Xpack; 12-05-2014, 11:54. Reason: wrong date
                    RSmk11 club member no 61
                    RSOC member no 17765

Comment

Many thanks to all that made it happen again ,we enjoyed it once more and cant wait for the next tour.

Comment

Have to agree, had a fantastic weekend, thanks to all that organized an amazing event
                        sigpic

Comment

well done to all as said, had a great laugh en route as usual.

well done steve and team, also thanks to miles and his hotel staff

good to meet new people on events like this, but missed a few from here, always next year

apologise to topaz for missing the minibus
                          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

top weekend as usual well done to steve bobby and all those who took part in the organisation of this great little event roll on 2015

Comment

lakes

Another great lakes weekend

Thanks to steve and team

Comment

Best weekend of the year

Our team had a few ups n downs and still came home smiling

See ya all next year

Comment

Working...
                                X