Sorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorn

i normally get a reminder for my SORN however have had nothing this year, has anything changed (i.e. do you no longer have to SORN or renew)

Car is not tax exempt

cheeRS
    sigpic

Once you Sorn a vehicle it now lasts indefinitely until you tax the vehicle again or you sell it.

Comment

thanks

have SORN for the last 8 years and have always had reminder about a month before renewal, sat there today thinking / wondering why no reminder

appreciate the reply

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

They have probably forgotten the old tank exists it's been that long..................................
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
          They have probably forgotten the old tank exists it's been that long..................................

true

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same Graham,as my sorn for wco was due at the start of this month,no reminder,so I went on line and tried to do it there,I put my reg in and it came up as already sorn!!!!,looks like now it's sorn,as it's been done in the past,it carries on until you tax it or sell it!!!.I carnt see me doing either of those for a while!!!..thanks for the info anyway lads,ps Graham,how's me trucks???.....

Comment

Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
              I was thinking the same Graham,as my sorn for wco was due at the start of this month,no reminder,so I went on line and tried to do it there,I put my reg in and it came up as already sorn!!!!,looks like now it's sorn,as it's been done in the past,it carries on until you tax it or sell it!!!.I carnt see me doing either of those for a while!!!..thanks for the info anyway lads,ps Graham,how's me trucks???.....

trucks now gone for landfill, ............................

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
                trucks now gone for landfill, ............................

cheeRS
                You c u n t!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
                  You c u n t!!!...
                  That made me smile!

Comment

Working...
                  X