No announcement yet.

mk1 or mk2 with arches ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all personal taste or lack of it. They look really gay on shopping cars LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
      Thinking of a mk2 , rs1800 stripes and decals but without the slow BDA , lol .

Comment

cheers for the pics , looking good .
        sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
        Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

The choice is yours - but Timo and I both use 15" wheels !
          sigpic

Comment

Definately no 15's . Fat 13's for the win .
            12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Personally either mk1 or 2 it's only the shell that's different but I believe the rim[13]/tyre combo and paint scheme is the make or break

Comment

Mk2 with arches here
                sigpic

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G39yB-jg1v8

Get the arches onto it Gaz

Comment

Mk1 with arches is the way to go for me

Comment

Comment

Mk1 with bubble arches would be my choice, mk2 look mean though.

Planning any real rallying? Reason I ask is 2.5 would be maximum engine size allowed

Comment

2.5 doesn't have enough extra power for me i'm affraid and rallying has rules etc and i don't like rules slowing me down , lol . Mine will have a custom designed 6 link rear end so won't meet their out of date regs anyway plus smashing it up into trees etc is for millionaires .
                          Will be a street car mostly but will do some drag racing etc . Will be too noisy for tracks most likely as they only allow slow engines that wimper quiety on them for some strange reason . .................

Comment

Originally posted by richardpaulh
                            Defo big fat 13's on a MK2

Go on Gaz......Mk1 and a MK2 .....

[/QUOTE]

That's how it should be done . 15's are for homo's with bad eyesight .

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
                              2.5 doesn't have enough extra power for me i'm affraid and rallying has rules etc and i don't like rules slowing me down , lol . Mine will have a custom designed 6 link rear end so won't meet their out of date regs anyway plus smashing it up into trees etc is for millionaires .
                              Will be a street car mostly but will do some drag racing etc . Will be too noisy for tracks most likely as they only allow slow engines that wimper quiety on them for some strange reason . .................
                              It's not rules that slow you down, it's ability or lack of it !
                              sigpic

Comment

That's how it should be done . 15's are for homo's with bad eyesight . [/QUOTE]

Guess i'm not welcome 'darn sarf' with the gaymobile then!!!!!!!!
                                Please please please can I be in the 'Clique'

Comment

Working...
                                X