Squires cafe or Leeming bar meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squires cafe or Leeming bar meet?

Is anyone on here going to the Squires Café all ford meet or the Leeming bar old skool only meet on Sunday 6th April?,I am thinking of going to the squires meet early doors than off up the A1 to the Leeming bar meet for 12ish,regards gixer1000.

I might go to the squires meet if weather is ok as it's in a field

Comment

I will be at squires if I put the car back together on Saturday and its not peeing it down

Comment

I'm going too lemming bar

Comment

Were going to Leeming bar 1st then Squires after

Comment

If the weather is fine and dry I will be going to Leeming.

Comment

If it's a decent day weather wise i'll be going to Squires and possibly Leeming Bar afterwards..............on 2 wheels!
              Please please please can I be in the 'Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by s17yde View Post
                Were going to Leeming bar 1st then Squires after
                +1 if I get the car back together on Saturday steve.. And weather permitting,
                Sunday looks cloudy but dry.

Wonder what state the field is in at squires,, which is back up for sale again I heard yesterday?
                Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by gixer1000 View Post
                  Is anyone on here going to the Squires Café all ford meet or the Leeming bar old skool only meet on Sunday 6th April?,I am thinking of going to the squires meet early doors than off up the A1 to the Leeming bar meet for 12ish,regards gixer1000.
                  we are going to leeming bar and then down to squires cafe on the way back should be going pass ferry bridge services half 8 ihs 8.45ish if you fancy taging on

Comment

Im easy

What a busy weekend it is ...

Maybe going to Buxton raceway on Saturday , weather permitting

Drift day RWYB

Any takers ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrb rs2000 View Post
                      we are going to leeming bar and then down to squires cafe on the way back should be going pass ferry bridge services half 8 ihs 8.45ish if you fancy taging on
                      Thanks for the offer,but I live on the east coast,so ferrybridge is a bit out of my way.

Comment

[QUOTE=mrb rs2000;685008]we are going to leeming bar and then down to squires cafe on the way back should be going pass ferry bridge services half 8 ihs 8.45ish if you fancy taging on [/QUOTE

I'm around that area ,, but depends on what time others want to meet etc.
                        Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dobbo63;685039]
                          Originally posted by mrb rs2000 View Post
                          we are going to leeming bar and then down to squires cafe on the way back should be going pass ferry bridge services half 8 ihs 8.45ish if you fancy taging on [/QUOTE

I'm around that area ,, but depends on what time others want to meet etc.
                          Me too it's a couple of miles for me but not sure about leeming bar as I am not a member of the RS owners club so I might just do squires

Comment

[QUOTE=steven f;685040]
                            Originally posted by Dobbo63 View Post

Me too it's a couple of miles for me but not sure about leeming bar as I am not a member of the RS owners club so I might just do squires
                            The Leeming Bar meet has nowt to do with the RSOC,its only 45 miles from Squires straight up the A1,regards Gixer1000.

Comment

We will be doing the same as Steve, with six or seven cars!

Comment

Working...
                              X