STD 32/36 DGAV Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STD 32/36 DGAV Jets

In an atemp to kerb my cars thirst (18-19 MPG from a 1.6 with a 32/36 DGAV carb) i am looking to put standard jets back in. as the car came with the uprated gets and need to try and get hold of some.

Can they be purchased at a resonable price or would i be better of goin round my local scrappy looking for a complete carb?

P.S Car is used as a daily driver, thats why te MPG matters

More Pics
    1978 RS Mexico
    Rear wheel drive 4 t3h win \\o/

www.webcon.co.uk they do all the weber parts

that fueling is horrendous, my 38 dgas with 2.0+ 130bhp engine did high 20's and I booted it round the place !!

Comment

woodoo
      i have my original standard 32/36 from my 1.6 mex pinto if you want to try that complete or i can take the jets out and you can try them, rather than buying new.
      your existing fuel rate as banishit said is terrible, i run a 2ltr with stage 3 head, kent fr32 cam and 38 dgas and get 22/24 miles to a gallon on a long run, round town is a bit shitty but its not as bad as yours.

cheeRS
      RSOC No: 14406
      RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Beware as there are al lot of different 32/36 DGV and DGAV carbs; if you post the tyoe you have (should be 3D1 or something) and the cam you have fiited then I can give you a setting which should be ok performance and MPG wise.

Grtz, Leon.

Comment

Working...
        X