No announcement yet.

AVO Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For £35 you get access to a lot of knowledge, the club spares, and a quarterly magazine that I spend an awful lot of time producing. Well worth it in my opinion
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dalmarshall View Post
      Thanks for the welcomes fellas, been here almost 5 years but I guess the post count ain't up to much
      By the way, YEB 288L is the mex I've got my beady eye on if anyone recognise it. I think it's been hidden away a while
      Hmmmm,sounds nice,any pictures of her??..

Comment

Not yet, I'll take some on saturday and pop em up
        sigpic

Comment

Great site the avo clobber lots of help and knowledge on there a must if you have a Mk1 and they also monitor idiots like frosty so there is no crap on there

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
            Great site the avo clobber lots of help and knowledge on there a must if you have a Mk1 and they also monitor idiots like frosty so there is no crap on there
            I've had mk1s for 18years... Never been a member.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
              I've had mk1s for 18years... Never been a member.
              That's because you are a ****!!!!!......

Comment

Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
                That's because you are a ****!!!!!......
                Better that than ginger
                sigpic

Comment

get signed up mate, there is a lot of difference between a genuine and copy mk1, not just the sting in your pocket if you pick a wrong un, nice bunch of people on there with lots of knowledge, its not the worlds most active site but still worth joining up to.

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                    Better that than ginger
                    So so true Louie ...

Comment

Had a look today and put a deposit down, 6 owners, restored in the early 90's and pretty much dry stored since so I doubt if I could have dug much info up.
                      It seems that following an attempted theft once it had been restored the previous owner locked it away and never used it. Its still solid, couple of bubbles here and there but nothing major.
                      Spec is not as the factory intended, it has had wood trim added, rolltops and a few other bits and bobs but all in all a genuine car. A good useable car that can be improved on as and when

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Sorry about the linked photos
                      sigpic

Comment

It should tidy up nicely. There cannot be many Mk1's left in such nice condition.

Comment

Nice one. Shows they are still out there.
                          sigpic

Comment

pics
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

That looks really nice, reminds me of the CCC Mexico they done up in the early '90s it had the same colour/stripes. Hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it.
                              Steve

Comment

Looks nice that!!..

Very nice!!!...will you be attending avo day in it this year??..

Comment

Working...
                                X