mk2 mexico prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk2 mexico prices?

how much would i have to pay for a very good condition mex,iamgoing to look at one soon,but need an idea of prices .
    what i need is a high horse like the others have !

just a guess But near to concours 6K+ ,Depends if the sellers up to speed on current prices
    sigpic

Comment

Was offered 9k for mine at Classic Ford day which is well OTT IMO. A good useable one in need of TLC 3.5k+ A1 Cond car, 6k+ Concours....££££££££££££'s
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

2 very nice ones have been on ebay this year one went for £6k and the other £5200
        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

a well known one over here & in the uk was sold for 10k+ not so long ago....totally standard....which there must be feck all of these left now....but i know mine is 100% standard & in mint condtion..... i was offered €15k for mine but no way am i selling.....to find another mexico unmolested is a rare thing unless its a complete resto jobby.....cars in ireland are so OTT so much so that buckets of CRAP are selling for BIG MONEY......u gotta wonder....... ..... id agree with ur prices mentioned but then again its what people are willing to pay for cars.....

Comment

i owned this car a few years ago,and it won a few shows around 1990,but the bloke i sold it to was rumoured to be selling it, at least i have a good idea of their value. any ideas on how many mexicos are left?

Comment

thats a good question morcheen, how many are left & how many of each colour????? sorry just had to add that in......

Comment

Also, How many are still in their original shells???????????

Comment

I know mine is still in its original shell (that im aware of), what about urs frosty??????

Comment

spoke to the mk2 rsoc registar last year and he had about 100 registered. mine is signal orange and there are 12 left in this colour. the most common colours are red and white, the rarest are green.

Comment

i had a green mexico reg PNJ 399R little to much welding for me at the time so i sold it for a little profit.

Comment

Mine used to be signal orange... But now its Signal Yellow.
                        Its definetly the origional shell... It was a propper Rusty Shed i can tell you!!

Comment

still is mark, but now it has filler! i heard you were changing first part of your number plate to P38..... only kidding

Comment

Still all the original panels here.

Comment

Working...
                            X