Paintless Dent Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintless Dent Removal

Had my mk3 focus just over a week and someone has opened their door onto one of the crease lines above the rear wheel arch. Its about the size of my thumb nail, if that. A lot of people probably wouldn't see but because I know its there its bugs the hell out of me.

Has anyone had any experiences of Paintless Dent Removal?
    sigpic

Originally posted by nige30 View Post
    Had my mk3 focus just over a week and someone has opened their door onto one of the crease lines above the rear wheel arch. Its about the size of my thumb nail, if that. A lot of people probably wouldn't see but because I know its there its bugs the hell out of me.

Has anyone had any experiences of Paintless Dent Removal?
    Wife had a mini 24hrs and the same happened. Same day just dents removed the dent - £30 and not a sign of it

Comment

We've used Minster dents from York many times and they never cease to amaze me I've watched him do his magic and still don't understand how the hell he does it !!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I had a fantastic job done on my RS, where someones electric gates touched against it. Three vertical marks close together, which you could see when looking down the panel. My first thoughts were to take it to a bodyshop and get them to fill it up and respray the wing, then a friend suggested this local guy. After making an appointment, he came to my house and set up his mirror on the side of my car. I did not know what to think and I thought, what have I got to lose? He then tapped away at the wing while I was taking to him. After 5 mins he said it "that's it" and to be honest I was afraid to look hard but it looked ok. After he had gone, I had a proper look and the result was remarkable. There were 3 shallow vertical lines where the gate had touched and after 5 mins they were totally gone. He even took out a pressing crease that had not really bothered me. It was a fantastic job and a hell of a relief to me. These guys do a brilliant job and save you pounds! Mine cost me £40 a few years ago, and worth every penny.

I think these guys are particularly good on removing car park dents, but if the paint is split then you can't expect an "as new" result, but it will be greatly improved.

Tim

Comment

Had some done on wife's mini last year one in both back wings and one in tailgate £20 but I had to remove trims for him to get in.. cannot see where any of them was ..

Comment

I use a lad in crook,Co durham
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

we get a guy in and does a bloody good job firm is called dent devils there is times when he cant do it

Comment

Working...
              X