No announcement yet.

Which Tablet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you need it for ? I got a 16 gb mini .......... Takes a few pics, video, face timing etc ..... Stores loads of pics and a bit of music ........ fast enuff for the www. ............ Depends on how your going to use it ....... Just replied with this on it

Comment

Yup iPad, sat here taking a poo and replying to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
        Doesn't Spence use them blue ones?
        They might be different blue pills

Comment

I got an ipad 2, got it when they first come out. Went for the 64GB one in an attempt to not suffer with lack of memory later on, think im only 1/4 way thro that after 3+ years. Am thinking of getting a kindle fire HD for the missus for crimbo tho.

Comment

JUST GOT OUR amy a ipad air 16gb
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

I use Samsung Galaxy - why pay Apple prices when they use Samsung hardware?

Comment

I have an iPad 3 its okay but was a lot of money for what it is. I wanted something with 3G and wifi for travel and that was the only thing in the shop that had both. It has some games, books, films, music and magazines on it. Quite handy when offshore and does what's required of it e.g. stop boredom !

I got the other half a smaller Nexus 7 (now renamed 'The book reader thingie') that seems a lot better value than my iPad and does what she wants it to do read books and surf internet ect. She also is really good at busting things and so far the Nexus has hit the hard floor a few times from the sofa and seems to stand up well. She also has a phone 'HTC one' (also chucked on the floor and not broke yet) that uses Android so apps can be shared on both devices.

Microsoft seem to be moving on in leaps and bounds with their mobile operating system as well, and their tablets seem well placed in the market.

Samsung stuff I do not like though......
                Steve

Comment

iPad 3 here, never turn the laptop on now.
                  Do all internet shopping, searching etc on the iPad,

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Nexus 7 for me, bought last Xmas... Brilliant, why pay apple prices when nexus does it all?
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X