Fireworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks

Bloody sick of the damn things now,, and so is my dog, poor bugger is tortured by em..
    What a waste of money!!!
    Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Originally posted by Dobbo63 View Post
    Bloody sick of the damn things now,, and so is my dog, poor bugger is tortured by em..
    What a waste of money!!!
    Our Jack Russell wont stop running in circles when he heres the bangs
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

I have a smooth haired patterdale, bark bloody bark,, .
      Not heard any for last ten mins ,, peace at last..
      Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

I've got a ****er spaniel, bloody loves em. Mind my last dog used to panic like hell, bloody things shouldn't be allowed except for professional displays.

When I was a lad, the noisiest you could get were like a sparrow farting, now they sound like a bomb going off.

Alright a knobber spaniel.
        Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

i've got a border collie and is scared witless last year she was so scared ate the plasterboard in the kitchen through to the living room so she could hide there

Comment

fireworks

never liked them as a kid , mates were throwin bangers i was s++tin bricks, when workin for royal mail we used to have loads of postboxes damaged , ps too late now but never put post in a box after the last collection at this time of year , have seen doors blown off boxes in the past , jim

Comment

I have a yorky poo and he aint bothered with them but hes still a pup mind
              Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

i used to have a dog ................... didn't get on with the kids so i left her .................................

as for the fireworks .......................... oooooh .........arrrrrrrrrhhhhhh

Comment

My dog a Greyhound takes no notice of fireworks....A Caribbean steel band was pretty scary once, for him and his late brother
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                    i used to have a dog ................... didn't get on with the kids so i left her .................................

as for the fireworks .......................... oooooh .........arrrrrrrrrhhhhhh

Comment

My German Shepherd been good as gold, not bothered at all

Comment

Working...
                      X