Cibies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cibies

Would it be wrong to put Cibies on the front of my 4 door for the winter driving?

sigpic

Winter driving???

Comment

I'm using it as my daily runner at the moment until the really bad weather gets here so early starts and late finishes at work mean I'm driving in the dark most of the time
      sigpic

Comment

Either a pair of auxillary lights od upgrade the existing bulbs
        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Personal opinion is no. Just put a tidy set of headlamps on your car. 4 Cibies are for rally cars and always look daft on road cars.

Comment

What about a pair off a sport model .. not to bold
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

its yours mate!.put what you want on it.nothing is right OR wrong!,i have four cibies on the front of mine,its not a rally car.......and theyre not even wired in!,but that's our secret,,ok!!!

Comment

Put em on. Look great.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Four cibies ...for Rally cars only ??? Where did that come from ?? Funniest thing I've read for days .......thank you

Seen cibies on all types of cars, rarely do they look out of place, its your car if that's what you like and need then go for it.

Comment

The dustbin lids may look stupid and have the teenage boy racer look,but are usefull around the Wiltshire lanes. So you will be able to see the huge moon craters in the road that Wiltshire council can not be arsed to fill in! The tossers!

Comment

Working...
                    X