Cold calling!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold calling!!!

Automated cold calling is getting all the more popular, very frustrating as at least with a switchboard operator you at least had a bit of satisfaction telling them to f*** off!. Regulations should be put in place to stop this....apparently some newer 'home phones' have screening functions!,does anyone have a device with this option or are they nonsense?. cheers!.

TPS with BT is free. Blocks calls from most, otherwise tell them "just send me the money", that's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

IOS7 add the number to your contacts and at the bottom of the contact detail it gives you the option to Block Call and TXT
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

I normally say "no thank you" ....... or ......... "by the way, can I interest you in a headstone ?" ........ that normally stumps them completely

Comment

I give the phone to my 4 year old and he tells them about his play school and toys and his brother eats bogies etc etc Lol
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

hang up on auto ones
              and.a smoke.detector for all others ( my 10 year olds idea)

Comment

Thanks for the replies!!!!,made me laugh if nowt else....now wheres that smoke detector.

Comment

get yourself a premium rate phone number and they can pay you for your time!!

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                    IOS7 add the number to your contacts and at the bottom of the contact detail it gives you the option to Block Call and TXT
                    Nice spot that sir..I hadn't noticed you could do that.

Comment

a friend f mine says hang on a minute and puts the phone down for an hour.....if they're still there he says sorry I just have to go and put my dog down can you call back. generally works.
                      Life is Racing......
                      sigpic
                      everything else is just waiting

...or buftying.

Comment

Working...
                      X